Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Human furniture (chair) report

Posted 04-08-2020 at 04:14 AM by RainbowSky

We were discussing my AMA answers around if you could be bound as a piece of furniture what would you be. I said a table is quite a simple one to complete (something I'd be happy to try) but I quite like the idea of something more complex like a chair.

This lead to questions asking how I could be tied up to be a chair. I briefly explained 3 ways (there are loads of ways) that I had seen that had intrigued me (more than just being in table pose and sat on). I have included the links used to support my descriptions to Sir.
option 1 - here
Option 2 -here
option 3 - here

He then tasked me to replicate at least one of these yesterday and see how long I can remain in the position for.

So here is the report that I sent to him:

I got into my latex corset first thing this morning after showering. We decided to split it into lots of different challenges to see what position I can hold, for how long and what makes it easier and harder to complete.

The order is below:
On a chair, head hanging off seat so legs are perpendicular to back of chair.
On a chair, head through bars so legs are parallel to back of chair
On bed, no cushion
On bed, with cushion on thighs
On carpet in bedroom, no cushion
On carpet in bedroom, cushion on thighs
On hardwood floor in kitchen/living/dining room, no cushion
On hardwood floor in kitchen/living/dining room, cushion on thighs
Final attempt - tied to chair as a recliner chair covered in bubble wrap around hands, feet, head (like second image sent yesterday).
We were struggling to think of a way to do the third image without a pole.

Whilst in the kitchen we talked about the way to do this. I suggested a chair and we looked at alternative ways to do it. However after attempting both (and almost cracking head open on floor) we decided the first two methods just weren't safe with our tiny dining room chairs.

At 7:58 I began to get ready. I took off the t-shirt I was wearing and the shorts and then started to put the mask on. The mask has a open mouth but with like a condom attached to it to go into the mouth. We decided this wasn't necessary so pulled it the opposite way - so it looked like I was sticking me tongue out. We also decided not to use rope today and just see how long my willpower was and my arm strength.

I lay on the bed, my latex corset going up my arse crack and the crotchless bit parting either side of my pussy to show the whole world my pussy lips. My tits were sticking out the tit holes and as I pulled my thighs towards my chest my knees brushed my exposed nipples. I then stuck my feet up in the air at a 90 degree angle to form a back rest, wrapped my arms around my legs just behind my knees to keep my thighs as close to my chest and the timer started at 8am exactly.

All I could see through the slight light holes in the mask were my feet and the ceiling. It felt fine for the first 5 minutes. Then my feet began to shake as all the blood ran out of my feet and into my thighs, this caused my whole body to shake with effort. Then it eased up and everything was fine again. Then my thighs started shaking up and down slightly, meaning so did my feet. Then it eased. This was a constant throughout. As for my arms I didn't know what to do with them. I found wrapping them around my legs for the first few minutes helped, then when may feet started shaking, reaching up and grasping the sole of each foot helped calm me and ease the shaking. Then when I was calm, sometimes my arms just lay by my sides, sometimes my hands grasped behind my knees rather than my whole arms. They chopped and changed a lot as I was never quite comfortable with where they were placed.

I hoped I would be able to do 10 minutes minimum and anything over would just be a positive. It was hard to hold the position. I achieved 17 minutes and 26 seconds on my first attempt. I was so pleased with this.

At 8:58am prep began for the next one. Again I stripped to just the latex body, put on the mask again and lay back on the bed. A pillow was rested on my thighs. This time I was not allowed to hold my legs or knees, only my feet or underneath my bottom. This was to prevent me holding into the cushion and stopping it falling. The time would stop if the cushion fell or when I could no long do anymore as before.

The burn and shaking in my legs started a lot sooner this time, I think in part this is because we had just done it only 43 minutes earlier. I kept my hands on my feet for the first 7 minutes, and then under my bum for the rest of the time. I again was hoping for 10 minutes, but was also secretly hoping to beat my last score. Not to be. I only managed 13 minutes and 22 seconds before my legs gave way (rather than cushion falling). My toes had gone so numb that I struggled to stand up afterwards. I think this drop in time is due to the fact I was already tired and exhausted from the last and hadn't had much rest time between challenges. I don't think it was to do with the cushion at all as I could barely feel it. I am genuinely proud though that the cushion stayed on my legs. This shows that I maintained the position without moving too much (we choose quite a slippy cushion- it felt off before we even started it was so slippy, it was a very precarious balance). It is really warm and sweaty in the mask and latex body. I get very warm very quickly from the effort exerted.

We decided to have a longer break before the next attempts. And although I said we would do without cushion first, I want to give the cushion a fair chance so we are going to swap the order of the carpet chair poses.

At 10:55am the next prep began. This required a bit more thought because it was on the carpet in our bedroom and we didn't want me getting in the way. Again I stripped down to the latex body, found a spot on the floor, lay down, put the mask on, cushion on thighs and off we went. This one was straight away more painful and more challenging just because it was on the floor. My back is quite bony, the bones stick out quite a bit and I just could not find a position that allowed them to not stick out and poke the floor. In the end I had to clasp my hands together under my butt and sort of use my hands to prop up my butt so I could curve more towards my head to relieve the pressure on my spine. Because of this my head was tilted back a bit further and I could just see the tips of my toes and the radiator. Like before there was a lot of shaking in particular from my calfs and feet rather than thighs- I think my hands helped that be less wobbly. At one point my feet were shaking at different times, my left was going twice the speed of the right which looked funny but was also quite painful. I was hoping for 15 minutes. With the extended break I had hoped to almost match the bed but just a bit less because of being on carpet. We only just made it. 15 minutes and 2 seconds before I couldn't bear it anymore. Again the cushion stayed on my thighs - again a good sign that I am holding position well even without ropes/being bound. It took me a lot longer to stand up afterwards as my back was aching a bit.

At 11:55am I quickly stripped, put the mask on and got into position. I was relieved to be able to use my hands to hold my thighs and knees. It felt good to have some pressure forcing my legs to stay bent and down. I was hoping for 10 minutes with this one as again we had had a shorter break. But I could not find a way to get comfy. My spine was pushing against the floor and my back was aching. I only managed 7 minutes and 28 seconds before I had to get up.

Another longer break before attempting the wooden floor efforts. These are the ones that I was most worried about given I struggled with the carpet. Hoping for 5 minutes for this one. We also decided to just go straight to using the cushion and not complete without the cushion to try to make it easier for me and on my back.

At 2:25pm we began to set up. I stripped in the kitchen, lay on the floor, put the mask on and waited - anticipation building up. At a light tap on my thigh lifted my legs to my chest, the pillow was placed and the timer began. As expected this was so much more painful. My spine was whining from the beginning of the pressure on the bones pushing into the wood floor. It is the first time I was actually whimpering in pain. Like always legs were shaking, hands were supporting butt and shaking slightly. I managed 3 minutes and 12 seconds that was all. It was just far too painful on my spine and back. I didn't want to cause myself permanent damage.

We then allowed me a half hour break whilst my BF got creative. The option two design had a cushion on the head, feet and hands. So he got a cardboard box, cut a head shaped hole out, wrapped it in bubble wrap for me to wear as the head rest. He asked me to put my latex leggings on as well so that he could tape a cushion to my ankles for the foot rest. We didn't bother with hands as we didn't have any more spare bubble wrap. I sat in the chair, bolt upright, back against the chair rest, head facing forwards, heels of feet just on floor (but barely), holding arms parallel to the ground as the chairs we have don't have arm rests. This was a much more comfortable position to be in than any of the others as I wasn't supporting my own weight and additional weight would also be partially supported by the chair. I lasted 18 minutes with my arms up by my side and then another 12 with them behind the back of the chair. My BF then sat on me as the chair in this position for a further 30 minutes with my arms down. He said it was more practical without arms as he could move around easier. It was heavier and it ached with him on me. He was squishing my boobs flat and all his weight was on me. I'm quite slim so there wasn't much 'seat' to sit on. The first half an hour were so peaceful I could have fallen asleep although my back was aching as my middle back was against the metal bars of our chairs and pushing in. The second half an hour not so much just because my legs felt very shaky and weak. There wasn't much shaking the first half an hour except in my arms. Afterwards I got out the mask and body and put on shorts and a t-shirt.

After completing all six of these me and my BF had a chat about why I was so affected by laying on the floor and had a play around with different ideas. When lying on the bed, even with my knees brought to my chest and my feet in the sky, my back is completely flat- the mattress adjusts to support my back in the right places. My butt is off the bed but my back isn't. Whereas when on the carpet or floor, to get the same tightness - knees to chest - my butt and my very lower back all have to lift up, this caused my spine to curve which is when my bones stick out most prominently and therefore why it causes so much pain to my back and why I was able to support the position for less time. We then explored the idea of keeping my back flat on the floor and where my legs would come to. It wasn't anywhere near my chest. It was at approximately a 30-45 degree angle from my body lying on the floor (approximately a hands height if I placed it at my boob- it just about skimmed the top of my fingers). This was a lot more comfortable to lie in from the beginning (we didn't do it for very long we were just exploring alternative options).We then explored the idea of curving my back so much I was putting my weight on my shoulders instead. Again this was a much more comfortable position than the initial one and allows my knees to touch my breasts more comfortably. However I have to use my hands to support my thighs to prevent myself kneeling me in the face, this means my elbows were digging into the ground and there was additional weight on my wrists that was a lot more than usual - not sure this one is particularly practical. (Note we tried on carpet rather than the wood).

Bonus - we have found a way to do the pole one without a pole. If I lie on the bed, shoulder stand and stretch my body upright before bending at hips, and knees my legs will lie against the wall, the bed is supporting my neck well and I look very similar to the option 3 picture (it is different to shoulder standing with legs to chest as my body forms a sort of d shape with the wall rather than the oval sort of shape I make with option 1). We tried it for about a minute but could easily be done for longer if my back was protesting in pain.

It would be very interesting to revisit the ideas to see if they improve timings and ease the pain. I'm still aching quite a bit now so we will have to see. I have already been instructed at some point to revisit the bonus task and complete it properly. It would also be interesting to look at different sorts of human furniture and various ways they can be done.
Posted in Latex
Views 977 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments