Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

PM Dare reports

Posted 02-03-2020 at 11:21 AM by Tarcsowo
Updated 12-01-2020 at 11:11 PM by Tarcsowo

Whenever I do PM dares I'll write a little report on this blog. See my PM dares here, and send me some!

2/3/20
I haven't received a PM dare in a very long time but as soon as I woke up this morning, before even getting out of bed, I saw that I had been told to edge 3 times then swallow my cum. I was sleeping in only a sweatshirt and a skirt without panties so I just lifted my skirt a bit, still laying down, and edged by humping my pillow. After doing all three edges I came, nearly...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 30 votes, 2.10 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Report: Sex Club /5 (republished)

Posted 10-15-2019 at 04:19 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 04-11-2024 at 03:03 PM by SilverBlue

Continues on from Part 4
When we were back at their place, they helped me in. I felt dirty, used and unclean. I’d sweated and I had the smell of sex on me. Miss K said she’d get some ice in a bag for me. I wanted a shower and Mr H supported me while we ran a shower together, he towelled me down and carried me naked to the spare room. It looked familiar to me now. Miss K came in with some ointment and an icepack. She’d ushered Mr H away and said we should talk.

I thought I’d get
Old
Rating: 23 votes, 2.48 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Report: Getting Nude in da Club 2/5 (republished)

Posted 09-27-2019 at 07:00 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 04-11-2024 at 02:56 PM by SilverBlue

Continues from Pt.1
Mr Hung and Mistress K were going to drive me to the club with them, I didn't really know where it was. I slid into the back seat of their car. Miss K had on this gorgeous leather or vinyl dress and stylish overcoat. I was quite jealous as my little red dress was kinda simple. I chatted to them over the front seats on our drive there, I felt like a kid going out with mum and dad. Everything seemed to be happening so fast, it seemed like just a few minutes had passed when we...
Old
Rating: 36 votes, 2.25 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare - "Variety is the Spice of Life" [1/10]

Posted 05-01-2019 at 05:44 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 10-07-2019 at 06:55 AM by SilverBlue

The Ultimate Slut Dare, my latest task: Variety is the spice of life 2.0 – Fuck 10 different guys!
That’s a lot to get through, but a slut must do what a slut must do. I might as well start this task tonight, it’s a Friday and I’m feeling frisky anyway. [FYI: these events actually took place about 2 weeks ago, sorry for the late report.]

Fuck Number 1: “Putting myself out there.”
I plan to wear my nice ruffled dress, it’s sexy with a low neckline, but cute enough to be innocent.
Old
Rating: 23 votes, 2.61 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare - Week 7, [2/2]

Posted 04-06-2019 at 03:44 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 04-11-2024 at 01:22 PM by SilverBlue

Another week of using my butt plug every day, I’ve now taken to keeping it in my shower for use every morning before work. That’s for convenience, but also it keeps me from my toys draw in case I get tempted to plunge my dildo into my pussy or get off on my vibrator a couple of times in a moment of weakness. Now that I’m not doing it myself, it has kept my urges in check though, motivating me to need to get off with guys more.

This Roll: Variety is the spice of life 2.0 – Fuck 10 different
Old
Rating: 28 votes, 2.32 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare - Week 7, [1/2]

Posted 03-23-2019 at 07:50 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 05-17-2019 at 01:49 AM by SilverBlue (added second task at the end.)

Task: All over natural tan – Go do some nude sunbathing! If you can, have someone else rub sun cream into you

Compared to my last task, this is a walk in the park… or beach I know of a nudist beach about 25 minutes’ drive away and I’ll just head out there. This will be another chance to show off my body in public, but in an environment where it won’t be illegal.

I’ve been lucky this week, the weather has been fairly good, at least for Autumn
Old
Rating: 30 votes, 2.33 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Detailed Report Week 6 [1/2]

Posted 03-16-2019 at 04:19 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 05-17-2019 at 01:51 AM by SilverBlue

The task for today is #50 STOP HERE - Not enough cocks! Fuck two guys a week at a location of the Guys' choice.

Alright, so I have a lot to get through, wow. I’m sitting here in a towel; the slut play today is still repeating over again in my head, so I can’t sleep. I just got home [looks over at my clock] … 15 minutes ago… I threw my clothes in the washer when I got in the door and the machine has another 25 minutes to go, so I have some time to start my report. I’ve just