Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > A swedish dare slave.

Rate this Entry

Both dislike AND like?

Posted 11-12-2021 at 12:46 AM by Slave_bjorn

Can something be both a like and a dislike I wonder? Because I think that I have something that is both for me - chastity. It used to be nothing but a dislike and such, I used it to punishment for myself. Mostly because I kept masturbating way too much. Just couldn't keep myself from doing it. So I used Emlalock, or sometimes I left the key at work, or even mailed the key to my own home. Anyway, while that works pretty good as a punishment, Ive discovered that I sort of enjoy shorter session (less than 5-6 hours). IS it ok to have it as both dislike and like, or do I have to choose?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1210 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I think it is pretty common for something to be a love to hate sort of thing. There is a lot of things on my list that I dislike or hate but if the right circumstances were to arise (ie the right person I trust were to demand that I do it) then I would get some form of pleasure from it.
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you for the input, it makes sense. I was kind of surprised that the same thing could feel both as a like and a dislike. But I guess it depends on the circumstances as you said/wrote.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    I think it is pretty common for something to be a love to hate sort of thing. There is a lot of things on my list that I dislike or hate but if the right circumstances were to arise (ie the right person I trust were to demand that I do it) then I would get some form of pleasure from it.