Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

How I found out I want to be a dad.

Posted 10-08-2020 at 11:10 PM by Trebaldin

Serving as a Dom - that's something that sounds false to you? - not to me, but let me explain.

Everyone who's already mad or something, i dare you to open up your mind!

Well, let's start, will we?

I kinda always felt that age play or DD/lg will not be a thing for me, but then that fateful day came and i casually wrote a pm dare to someone who should know by now who's actually meant in here.

Let me get one thing straight first, my so called 'dad'...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Pain Game! (Video game version: GTA V)

Posted 10-08-2020 at 03:26 PM by bdsm_guy1
Updated 10-08-2020 at 05:12 PM by bdsm_guy1

Related to my recent thread requesting extreme dares for this weekend when I'll be home alone, providing some additional detail for the 'Pain Game' that was one of the more popular poll options. This is an alternate version to the card game I posted - this is the video game version of the Pain Game - using Grand Theft Auto V on PS4.

Let me know if you prefer this version or the card game. If I have time I will play both! Feel free to suggest edits to the below game too

Posted in Dare Games
Old

Hidden Public Dare

Posted 10-08-2020 at 03:03 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)
Updated 10-09-2020 at 04:23 AM by tyragon123

I ended up changing the dare slightly, & think it went really well. Before leaving I put a red bra & panties, a black blouse, & a grey skirt in the boot of my car. Parked in a quiet street, directly under a street light.

I stripped off my clothes & folded them, before getting out & swapping the clothes in the boot. I put the female clothes in the passenger seat, then ran up the street & back for about a minute.

After that, I got back in the car &...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares
Old

Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir. -- First sessions with my Dom

Posted 10-08-2020 at 01:40 PM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)
Updated 11-22-2020 at 05:45 AM by AnalAddict

When I joined getDare less than a week ago, I didn't dare dream about finding my first online (now former) Dom that very same day. And yet, that's exactly what happened. When Sir asked me to start a blog to report on my tasks, rules, and feelings, I was happy to obey.

So far, we've played every night, with tasks throughout the days, and Sir's orders have already pushed me far beyond what I thought I was capable of.

When He asked me yesterday what I took away from our session,...
getDare Addict
Posted in Session reports
Old

New toys today!

Posted 10-08-2020 at 01:14 AM by Slave_bjorn (A swedish dare slave.)

My new toys arrived today: a medium sized butt plug, a medium sized anal dildo, a parachute ball stretcher and some lube. I think I'll be able to handle the toys if I'm taking it slowly at first. Probably need to try them first before I involve them in a dare though. Posted a pic in one of my albums and it's currently waiting to be moderated.
Posted in Uncategorized