Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

The Pet

Posted 06-18-2019 at 11:14 AM by CSasha
Updated 06-18-2019 at 12:14 PM by CSasha

Here I was, tied to a table, face down, legs spread, hands tied behind my back. She had me Blindfolded, Gaged and plugged with a kitten tail, not to mention ears open my head as well. And caged... did I mention I was caged? Always caged for my Mistress Cass. She likes to lock me away for weeks at a time and tease me constantly while working my balls and ass with her toys and tools.
I hear her enter the room, jumping at the touch of her clawed hand runs gently along my inner thigh before she grips my full balls.
"How's My pet doing today? Hmmm? I bet he is so backed up and wanting to cum he will do anything for me." She giggled at me before sliding the plug out forcefully, getting a grunt from me in the process.
"Oh did that hurt pet? Well, I hope your ready I have been waiting for this all week!" she whispered into my ear before I feel her thrust balls deep into me in one full trust. a scream escapes muffled by the gag as my body tenses!
"Ohhohhohh Yes! God, I love how you tighten up around me when I do that!" She moans as she starts mercilessly pounding into my rear, sending jolts through my body with each trust. I whimper into my gag as I feel liquid start leaking out of my caged cock.
"Oh, look at that, already leaking some little white cum....glad I put the bowl there. Let's see how much you have backed up, cause I'm going to be at this for a long while, my dear pet!", she groaned out as she slapped my ass hard leaving her handprint.
I groan as she picks up her pace long fast strong trust... cum leaking out with each trust as she slams home. I feel her empty into me filling me with her warm love. I slacken against the table as she pulls out, before pushing the plug back in.
"Don't go anywhere pet. We are just getting started."

Written by Junior
Posted in Stories
Views 1644 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Amazing is there more