Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > SissySlutSamantha

Rate this Entry

First Few Days As An Out Crossdresser

Posted 01-01-2021 at 04:07 PM by SissySlutSamantha

In my last blog post I told my coming out story. I came out as a crossdresser to my partner of 2 years and surprised to say its been a weird few days for the 2 of us.

The past few days have been full of emotion for both of us, there have been so many questions and I have tried to answer all of them as truthfully as I can.

My partner is still very confused and has been very truthful in saying that she's not completely comfortable with the idea.

Her first 3 questions were the obvious 3.
"Are You Gay?", "Do You Want To Become A Woman?" & "Do You Still Love Me?"

I've reassured her that I am in fact a heterosexual male and my love for her has not changed. She is still not convinced as this is a whole new world for her and she has never experienced anything like this before. Her previous boyfriend was as vanilla as it gets and is homophobic, so this is all a huge change for her.

I have shown her 95 percent of my crossdressing wardrobe and she has said that that she doesn't mind most of it although the lingerie is a bit to much for her.

She still isn't comfortable seeing me dressed up but said she will try to be open about it as its who I am. She has told me that as a start she doesn't mind me wearing panties under my clothes and female style bottoms and tops but isn't completely sold on seeing me completely dressed up yet.

Tonight was the first time I have been able to dress up since coming out, she is doing a night shift so I have the house to myself and have decided to go all out. She has asked me what I am wearing which is:

Blue lace panties
Black bra
Breast forms
Pantyhose
Black Dress
White Heels
& A New Wig I bought myself as a coming out present.

I even tried make up for the first time properly and I really feel that I look amazing.

She is still voicing concern but again said she is willing to try this for me.

Going to try to keep a regular blog of this to help other people who either want to come out or have and want to know how other people are fairing.

I wish everyone a happy new year, hopefully better then the last one.

Love,
Samantha xxx
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1187 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Another great read, thanks fir sharing.
  2. Old Comment
    Coming out to your partner is a bold move, and sadly has been the death of many a relationship, so kudos to you for taking the plunge.

It's natural for her to be confused and conflicted at this time, particularly if it's her first encounter with anything like this. It may be useful to find 'coming out' and 'coming to terms' around the subject online - there's a lot out there in article, blog, and video format. Right now, you are the only point of 'strangeness' (not judging you, but to her) that she can see, which is alienating. It's important to show her that she's not alone, by showing her material of others going through that same process.

It took guts to tell her, that's not to be diminished, but it's also going to take guts for her to accept what may be entirely different from how she has been raised, sees the world, sees you, and your relationship. Whatever the relief may be, still hold that in mind.

Best of luck to the both of you.

Take care.