Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Old

Why?

Posted 01-29-2012 at 06:15 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

• Why do I keep taking two steps backwards after taking one step forward
  • Why do people lie to me?
  • Why do people need to be fake?
  • Why do I feel so alone yet so cared for at the same time?
  • Why is it that luck is never on my side?
  • Why is that I have been rejected in all aspects of life so many times? Now I just assume the worst
  • Why?
getDare Expert
Posted in Why?
Old

Hi

Posted 01-17-2012 at 09:31 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Do I know any of you?
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

My rant

Posted 11-07-2011 at 04:10 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Conrad Murray was found guilty today! Horray!!! Finally Michael Jackson's family can get closure. What a great man this was! He only fondled little children but got away with it because he is Michael Jackson. But at least the Jackson

Kim Kardishian was recently divorced by Chris Humphries. What a huge story!!! I wondered what happened?!! Maybe they didn't like each other. Maybe someone said something awful! But at least Kim, whose dad got OJ off, will find closure!!!
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

Halloween

Posted 10-28-2011 at 07:40 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

I really don't enjoy this holiday. I know it is positive in some ways, but really I just have found it overrated since i was young. It is okay if you are a young child, but no grown man should dress up as a cop or something like that and go out in public, unless of course you are forced by a woman to do so. I am proud of my decision to skip festivities (plus there were other reasons) and watch baseball instead.
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Burned out

Posted 10-25-2011 at 08:08 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

As many of you know, last spring was especially tough on me. I had a lot of personal issues to deal with and a lot of family issues. It was not the highlight of my life. This summer, I spent mostly working. Occasionally, it was close to 60 hours a week, but it was mostly between 20-30. Now as I am going through the school year, I feel totally burned out. It is hard for me to go to class, I can't pay attention. I feel like I my head is going to burst 24-7. I can't wait for the weekend everyday...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Greatest B-day ever!!!

Posted 10-21-2011 at 12:32 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

I turned 21, got completely hammered with my best friends, Loke left and Chloe is back!!!! It is like a dream come true!!!!
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fun fact

Posted 10-20-2011 at 09:45 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Today is my birthday!
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized