Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Why I hate a certain user whose mind is hollow and Blank and why he is awful

Posted 09-14-2012 at 06:39 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Without naming names, there is a certain ex-user of getDare.com that I despise with all my heart. Some people on this site my like this user. Because of that I am going to leave the following sentence BLANK. .
I hate this particular user because he is condescending. He lies to people. He uses a disability as an excuse. He is a bad secret keeper. He often times doesn't know what he is fighting for. Odds are, he doesn't know what condescending means. He is manipulative....
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Oh hey....

Posted 07-12-2012 at 09:17 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

I guess I haven't done this in a long time. Umm, hi?
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I want to cry....because of how poor this PM is

Posted 05-23-2012 at 03:10 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

I received the following PM today. It was a reply from an user who received an infraction for very poor spelling. The world cries:

Quote:
Originally Posted by A stupid user
hi

how are you?

well i read the warning you jus sent me but i dont see whats wrong with bad spelling or grammer...its not like im hurting anyone...usually this is how people normally text or type when it come to things that are not formal...im only inquiring so as to kno why bad grammer and spelling is a crime
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

MBP Infomercial 1: Debate etiquette

Posted 05-11-2012 at 10:01 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Hey everyone! I am taking time out of my life of eating pork, believing in science and being a false prophet to talk to you about something: Debate Etiquette. If you were in the chat at about 600 GMT last night, you probably saw a debate occur about religion and politics. While most people usually stay clear of these things, it was (for the most part) well handled and with a lot of back and forth but interesting thoughts to be had by all. But there were a few things that I saw that were big no-no's...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dreams

Posted 04-29-2012 at 05:16 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Dreams. Just about everyone has them. They can be a real scary thing. They can lead to very scary thoughts that lead to a flop sweat and reminding yourself that whatever just happened wasn't real. They can lead to happiness only to realize what has happened is not real. A movie was all about dreams (Inception). What I can't figure out is whether or not dreams are a curse or a blessing.

The other day I had a very bizarre dream. Something that I lost so long ago, a particular friendship,...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

No, I'm not going to ban you

Posted 04-25-2012 at 08:50 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Don't login dumbass. It is not that hard. If you have a good reason, maybe I will listen. But just saying you are done with the site, great. Now can I move on with my life???
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Omegle late night

Posted 04-14-2012 at 12:57 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

So I just got done with an Omegle chat session. The whole webcam thing was not really working (I was wearing my maids outfit but without the socks and the gloves so people could tell I was a guy right away.) Anyways, that led me to the chat session which led to this

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

You: Hello

Stranger: hey

You: How are you?

Stranger: good, you?

getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized