Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Old

A friendly plea

Posted 05-10-2011 at 10:10 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Please stop the hate towards other countries. So, I ask:
  • Stupid Americans, stop thinking you are better than everyone else
  • Stupid people not from America, stop thinking everyone who is American is stupid

You get the idea. Smart people can just move on.
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Idiots

Posted 05-10-2011 at 03:27 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

http://www.npr.org/2011/05/07/136053...ow-soon-enough

People are claiming the rapture takes place a week from Saturday. Our friends in New Zealand are first, followed by everyone in every time zone starting a 6 AM. They are getting rid of all their things because what use will it be after next Saturday.

Idiots
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Thankful because of the troops

Posted 05-02-2011 at 10:12 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Reading and going through the Osama bin Laden thread in the lounge, I am very much pleased on how well thought out majority of the posts are there. There have been a few exceptions, but oh well. One of the main topics in the post is war, specifically the ones currently going on lead by US troops in Afghan and Iraq, and, to a lesser degree, the NATO led war in Libya.

Some background. I am glad we are in Afghan, but not as pleased about being in Iraq and I am currently indifferent about...
getDare Expert
Old

To my American Friends who are feeling patriotic today

Posted 05-02-2011 at 08:57 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Some news and notes:
  • If you don't have a TV, buy one. After buying a TV (not needed if you already have one) and want to see something really fucking awesome (assuming TNT doesnt fuck it up), tune to TNT at 8eastern/7 central and wait for the National Anthem of Hawks vs. Bulls. Even if you don't like Basketball, turn it on. You will get goosebumps
  • Assuming that MLB has a heart, watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35pfl...layer_embedded
  • Finally, the most American
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

How to make people interested in politics EDIT: Well....Osama is dead

Posted 05-01-2011 at 07:18 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)
Updated 05-01-2011 at 08:55 PM by Manbearpig

Have the President make a statement at 930 PM on Sunday on an unannounced subject.

Edit: Well Osama is dead. I guess that is big news
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Not sure what to look for in a dom. Advice would be appreciated :)

Posted 04-17-2011 at 04:27 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Not a post you might expect from me but whatever. Also this is not an ad.

Come this summer, or at the latest this fall, I am going to probably look for a mistress preferably, but if not, some kind of dom. I am kinda nervous because I really don't know what to look for. Obviously, this is no easy task (despite the number of users this site has). I really don't know where to start. First off, I really don't even know if I should use the MBP name to look for some. I am afraid that might...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Wow. This video will change your life

Posted 04-16-2011 at 12:32 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

So I just found this awesome video on youtube. It is brilliant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0

Your life will never be the same
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized