Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Well i am back...again

Posted 04-03-2008 at 03:54 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Well after being here for 5 days, i have decided it is too hard to leave. The getdare addiction cant leave you. I'm back getdare.
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Baseball

Posted 02-01-2008 at 09:22 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Hey everyone. If anyone is really intrested in baseball. Let me know. And not just your fairweather fan. Someone who really knows baseball. I might need your help (since I don't want to advertise anything on the site I won't say exactly what, PM me for more details)
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm back after 10 days and a New Sports Blog

Posted 01-11-2008 at 04:45 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Hey guys! I'm back after 10 days. I had a hard time leaving the site and saw myself logging in (to my other account name that will remain secret, unless you know it of course). Well I relazied it really wasn't time to leave getdare, and so I am back. I am suprised I am back, but oh well.

Also, since a lot of blogs are really just random stuff (although I do love posting stuff ). Well I thought, with your guys help, I try my to get my to my life goal...a sports reporter. Just PM me a...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized