Line Writing.
Light Anal.
Pee Drinking.
Hidden Public.
Online Exposure.
Scat.
Messing Diapers.

Limits:
Anything Illegal OR Will Get Me In Trouble With The Law.
Blackmail.[I Prefer Straight Exposure]...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Rules

Posted 11-17-2022 at 11:06 PM by MagnumOpus
Updated 11-19-2022 at 07:24 PM by MagnumOpus

Every time I receive a PM dare, I must add a dare from the sender’s PM dare list to my own.
I must be in chastity at least 1 day per week.
I must complete 5 edges every night before going to bed.
I may only dispose of my cum by eating it.
I have to shower on my knees at least once per week.
I have to piss in my sock and put it back on for the rest of the day whenever I miss an assignment.
I must edge every time I ruin an orgasm.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares

Posted 11-17-2022 at 08:16 PM by MagnumOpus
Updated 11-08-2023 at 10:44 PM by MagnumOpus

Here is my list of PM dares that I will perform if I receive them in a PM. If you want to send me PM dares, click here. There is no limit to the number of PM dares you can send me in one PM.

AUDIO/VIDEO

PM me “SPIRAL” and I will listen to a hypnosis video of your choosing daily for a span of time of your choosing (up to one month).
I will not listen to curse files, permanent files, or to any files that break my limits, especially feminization (including crossdressing),
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Control My Music!

Posted 11-16-2022 at 01:57 PM by OnlineHumiliateSlve
Updated 05-26-2023 at 05:24 AM by OnlineHumiliateSlve

Hello All! I recently thought of a new idea for controlling my music! For those who don’t know, music control is a very effective way of making me feel controlled, mindless and dumb, or humiliated outside of sessions. The idea being that I am constantly listening; at work, driving around, at home literally like all the time!

So my idea is that I can share a link to a collaborative playlist on Spotify here and anyone can click it and add what they want. I’ll listen to it all day! The link...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares

Posted 11-16-2022 at 01:52 PM by SluttySarah
Updated 01-02-2024 at 07:46 AM by SluttySarah

My PM Dares:

You should see your PM dare in my list right away! Please only 3 PM dares per day per person!! Repeats allowed. I will write a short report afterwards either in PM or here in this blog when I complete it. If it is a very standard task like wearing my nipple clamps for a while and I don't have much more to say other than "I finished it. It hurt" I might not write anything lol.

Snakes and Ladders (currently 0/25): After getting sent this 25 times I...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Little questionnaire for Switches

Posted 11-13-2022 at 07:22 PM by pluky
Updated 11-14-2022 at 02:57 PM by pluky

I already did some first Little questionnaire for Doms and Little questionnaire for Subs (there could be other ones in the future) and although both of them can be answered by Switches, I wanted to make some Switch specific questions, some of which might be inspired by my own experiences or feelings in the course of my own Switchness. Some of them might border on embarrassing / humiliating.

1- starting with a basic : are your both sides evenly distributed or is one of them stronger than...
getDare Devil
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Life update: Finally some good to end the year

Posted 11-12-2022 at 11:55 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

It has been a pretty bumpy ride through 2022 but things are really looking up over the last few months. Lots of excitement happening here, and that is keeping me super busy. A few updates:

6 years with Jaro
Jaro and I are celebrating 6 years together this weekend. We are currently in the middle of 24 hours of TPE (of course with timezones and being online only, we really just did the best we could). I still can't believe I have owned my worm for 6 years. This really has been an
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized