Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rate this Entry

People who have done online dating, I need your help

Posted 11-08-2012 at 10:32 PM by Manbearpig

Hello internet friends (and enemies). I need your advice, and if you have done online dating in the past or currently, that would be EXTREMELY helpful.

So after a pretty complicated breakup with my girlfriend about a month ago, I got into the online dating scene last week. I think it just made more sense for me to go outside the norm since the girl I had been seeing was someone who kind of close to me a while. I want to meet someone different and a friend of mine gave me two pretty decent ones.

Anyways, there is the one girl I have been talking too for a few days now. We exchanged numbers tonight and we have been texting up a storm all night. She seems really cool and down to earth. But there is this other girl who I am interested in but not as sure about yet. My question is, when exactly is the time to really make a decision on a girl in this scene. I don't want to just cut the convo off, but I really don't know what to do. Any help would be much appreciated.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2080 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Why choose? Meet in person first, if possible. See how things go. No need to meet one cool person and then blow off another when maybe neither will work out.
  2. Old Comment
    Don't choose yet, it has only been a short time. Just take things slow and get too know people. Even if you don't find a girlfriend, you will at least have some good friends and that is better than being alone.
    Posted 11-11-2012 at 09:07 AM by minimarshmellow minimarshmellow is offline