Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > DeBael

Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.

A day in the life of... 5

Posted 06-20-2013 at 11:55 AM by DeBael

Today I'll be Louise. She's a real partyanimal, so that cried for additional rules: I had to get 6 instead of 3 "loser must" wins today and afer every PM I send or recieve or post I make I had to drink a shot.
Furthermore I had to give my sister the remote of my remote controlled vib. She abused it alot.

I got dressed in normal panties and a bra with cup sizes a bit too big which I had to fill. Louise is big breasted and I'm buildt like a 14yo boy. I then put on black thights, the red dress and black pumps I borrowed from her. I also straightened my hair.
Coming down I gave my sister the remote. She quicly found out what it's for because I soon was waddling and pressing my legs together.

It took again a while for the first dare to reach me, but it didn't take long for people to start spamming me with PMs so I was getting tipsy quick. It became more and more challenging to wear te pumps because of me being not so stable because of the alcohol and my sis using the remote now and then.

The first dare I recieved was to edge 3 times in front of a window. I fell one because my legs were getting shackier with the minute.

A next dare made me go out for a walk with the vib still inserted. My sister went with me and frequently gave me a little shock. Once, I was seated on a bench and she made me edge multiple times. Then, I guess by accident, she pushed me over the edge making my legs spasm and kick my pumps off. I tried to get them back but she was faster (mainly because I was still kinda orgasming) and kicked them away multiple times.

After returning home I noticed I was dared to lick my heels clean. Very disgusting as the soles were like extremely dirty. After finally finishing I caught up with my PMs and went on to do the next dare: having a buttplug up my ass for two hours: annoying and pinfull to remove but simple. After my sis used the vib again, that and the buttlplug make that I fel to my knees orgasming intensely. It made my sis decide she'd been in control long enough and she put me free. Yay.

Final dare required me to hang myself in a hanging wedgie for 20minutes. After hanging for about a minute both my pumps fell to the ground. It was so humiliating, my short dress being held up and my ass being held agains the hard cold wall. This time I had no trouble escaping and the chair was still very reachable.
Removing the buttplug was very arousing but mainly painful. It brought a tear to my eye.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1463 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Mistress looking for a long term sub to train for a very long time
    Kinks:humiliation,pegging,chastity,ass worship,rope play,toilet play,feet worship, CBT,anal,bondage,joi,cei,cum,edging, sissy training if you ready
    Kik me at semith0123