Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > SluttySarah

Rate this Entry

If You Don't Reply...

Posted 02-02-2023 at 04:41 PM by SluttySarah
Updated 08-22-2023 at 09:20 PM by SluttySarah

My forfeit for any tasks that become too difficult for me:
Spoiler:
"I will work my 2.36'' buttplug in me using only toothpaste for lube once for every time I have used this forfeit."

Here are my current tasks:

Completed Tasks:

From Crionex: Hush plug for 19 hours (this is my fault for not checking the thread!) Slept with plug in.

From Melira: 17/17 Hours wearing my glass 2'' buttplug completed

From ShyGuy: Must wear nipple clamps while on getdare at all, not just when typing, until I can get 1 person to lose in this thread (it hurtsss).

I must beg Bee for many PM dares (Have been given many many PM dares!! Going to take quite some time to finish them all...) Finished nearly all, asking Bee to forgive me and let me go of a last few.

Must give a very cruel task to someone in the thread until they do not catch it. (Given to Emily22)

Must wear my large buttplug while giving out tasks, until I catch 7 people out! (7/7 caught!)

Write a report on my day for the next 2 days.

I've applied toothpaste to my nipples for 40 minutes, it was a very very minty kind and so
was quite cold but not too bad. A bit annoying to wash/rub off though!

Added 3 temporary PM dares!

Completed half an hour of plugging with each of my 3 plugs, and 90 additional minutes of plugging with the large plug.

Gave 5 very cruel tasks to others in the thread, thankfully nobody is going back at me for it too harshly so far!

Added a PM dare for 7 days.

1s of letting weights pull on my clamped nipples for every word I type on getdare for the next 3 days. (I'll count at the end of the day by copying everything into https://wordcounter.net/. 16 minutes for first day, 7 minutes for second. 7 minutes the third as well. The 16 minutes was the longest I've managed to endure the weights!)

Kaiyo spreadsheethttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...TgI/edit#gid=0
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 607 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments