Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > herpderp42

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

My Likes, Dislikes and Limits as a Domimant

Posted 10-11-2022 at 10:04 AM by herpderp42

As my old blogpost with likes etc was quite old already it is time to create a new one.

Loves:
I love orgasm control and tease & denial. Both kinks belong naturally to each other for me. I want to decide when you get to cum, when not and at best even decide when you get to edge. I prefer the denial to be unpredictable and the length is often rather mediocre because I also really like to make a good subby, which I adore, cum. I generally want you to give the control over your pleasure away. Even if you get to know when your next orgasm will be would be my decision.
Edging belongs to the tease& denial above aswell but it deserves to get its own spot. I do love to make my submissives wet and either make her cum hard or leave frustrated and needy but happy.

Lighthearted degradation in both tasks and name calling. Body writing, panty gags etc belong to this for me.
Anal: I do usually not heavily focus on this but it is a nice way to add additional pleasure/ degradation and a good way to make you fuck yourself without the need of your pussy.
Pain: Similar as anal, a very nice way to add additional fun

Dislikes:
Age play

Limits:
Pictures: sharing pictures to strangers is scary. I might ask for pictures of objects after a while but I do mean it as a question. If you aren't comfortable with it a no is a no.
Public/family: huge no for me, just too dangerous for the social life
Permanent: The female body is pretty beautiful already, why would I want to change much about that.
Dangerous: do I have to say more than no?
Scat: Nope, not into it at all.
Views 736 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments