Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > ClaireScott

Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Public dice roll dare with desperate pee 😱

Posted 05-09-2021 at 02:31 PM by ClaireScott
Updated 05-09-2021 at 02:40 PM by ClaireScott

Thank you everyone for your responses from my last post. Your kind sexy words (and dick pics - OMG! LOVE!) have definitely motivated me to keep going!

For this weekend, I got a dare from Tommytomjj which I thought was interesting. Here’s the dare:

So I would like you to roll a dice an hour before you go outside. This is how many glasses of water you have to drink before you go out (and obviously you can’t use the toilet once you start the dare). Drink them all before you roll your next one

Next, roll another dice and this is how many items of clothing you get to wear (on top of shoes).
1= skirt and blouse (no underwear)
2= 1 + bra
3= 2+ jacket/ hoodie
4= 3 + panties
5/6 = as many times as you like

Then, once you are out, you must roll a dice twice, and if you get the same number, you have to do the same thing twice :P
1= keep a finger up your bum for 1 minute
2= strip naked
3= flash a stranger
4= cum
5= piss outside
6= all of the above

I loved the idea of this dare especially with the element of chance during the dare itself. I haven’t really done one like this before and I always had time to plan ahead (I do get very nervous).

For this dare, I did it on a Sunday morning. I didn’t have a physical dice so I used a random virtual one. For my first roll, I rolled 5. That meant I had to drink 5 glasses of water an hour before I started the dare.

My second roll was a 3 which meant I could wear 2 articles of clothing and a jacket (plus shoes). I figured I would wear something loose and more accessible in case I had to do one of the more challenging dares for the next part. I decided I would wear a short black casual dress, a denim jacket, socks and my Vans for shoes (I’m under conditions to not wear underwear outside my apartment until Monday).

An hour before I intended to go out, I went to the washroom one last time before the dare and tried my best to get every last drop of pee out of me. Then I drank the five glasses of water. For the sake of this blog, I remeasured how much water I drank using baking cups and it amounted to 8 1/3 cups? It was 5 X 1 2/3 cups....lol, I suck at math. Or 5 X 400ml...

It took a lot longer than I expected to finish 5 glasses...but once I did I started a timer for 1 hour. My belly bulged a little with all that water and about 30 minutes in, I could start feeling the need to pee. At 50 minutes, I was still able to sit still, but my legs were pressed tight together. The timer went off, and I got dressed to head out. It was admittedly difficult to bend down and put my shoes on as I felt my bladder squeeze a little. I headed down to my apartment lobby needing to pee and doing a little pee-pee dance while waiting for the elevator.

I finally got down and exited my building. It was a bit chilly which made it worse. I felt the cold air blow against my bald cunt and thighs under my dress. I quickly pulled out my phone while moving on the spot to suppress the need to pee. I rolled the virtual dice and got a 3 and 1. I had to check what the dares were on OH MY GOD it took Getdare forever to load on my phone!

Finally, the website loaded and I found my tasks: flash a stranger and keep my finger up my bum for 1 minute. Great! I decided the best place to have a finger up my ass for a minute would be in the forest trail 2 blocks away and I figured I could flash someone on the street on the way there. I turned on my heel and started down the street. As I was walking I saw a man coming out of a little mom and pap convenience store. I slid my jacket off my shoulders and pulled my dress down so my 32C breasts pooped out fully visible. The guy wearing a baseball cap was scratching a lottery ticket and didn’t see me and walked right past. I cleared my throat in attempts to get his attention (admittedly a little too timid), but he didn’t hear and kept walking. I had to find someone else, so I continued on (after fixing my dress and pulling up my jacket).

Brisk walking with a full bladder, I passed a mother and child (obviously not flashing them) and then came to an intersection where a car was stopped. He was the only car on the street as it is a quieter part of town. The driver was a middle aged Asian man and I thought what the heck. I crossed in front of his car, waved at him and the flashed my breasts at him in the same way I did before. He couldn’t see me smiling under my mask, but he definitely was, he watched in disbelief with a dumb smile on his face as I crossed the street and pulled my dress back up over my tits. First part done!

Second challenge: stick my finger in my ass and keep it there for a minute. I made my way to the forest trail (the same one I went to in my other blog post -public peeing in the park) and tried to find a secluded spot. I got to the start of the trail that was at a family park and went in a little further. I was very desperate to pee at this point and I could not stand still. I found a spot and quickly stuck my middle finger into my mouth to cover it in my spit. I then pulled up the back of my dress and slid my finger in my anus as I started the timer on my phone.

Remember I said that I was not able to stand still because I needed to pee so badly? Try doing that with a finger up your ass. I was doing the pee pee dance and my finger in my ass was just agony. It was agony and pleasure at the same time. I was in pain, and aroused. I felt wetness on my inner thighs, and when I looked, it was some grool that had dripped out of my aroused pussy. There was no one around that I could see or hear, but I I tried to hide in some bushes off the trail in case a jogger came by or a family out for a wholesome family stroll. My anus clenched my finger tightly as I tried desperately to keep my pee in.

My timer went off and I gently pulled my finger out of my not spit moistened asshole. I didn’t recall a penalty for peeing before making it back home and I decided I HAD to go. It was either where I was standing or a 6 block walk and an elevator ride to the 3rd floor. I was not going to make it. I lowered my body to a squat, spread my legs, and pulled apart my pussy lips with 2 fingers and sprayed my clear hot pee on the forest floor. It was such a relief that I moaned and whimpered audibly as the hot stream continuously sprayed out of me.

I could feel my bladder physically shrinking as the smell and warmth of my urine rose to meet my nose. I finished, stood up, and got back onto the trail to make my way back home. I felt a few drops of pee mixed with my grool drip down my legs as I walked home.

Tom if you’re reading this, I hope that extra bit made you happy as I just realized that peeing in public was one of the other rolls of the dice. You got a bonus there sweetie!

As always, thank you for reading and please let me know if you liked this adventure and if it aroused you in anyway! If you have any other dares, please let me know and do check out my other blog entries! Until next time!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1314 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Amazing report :P

I loved reading it and I’m glad you enjoyed
    I’m glad you used your initiative and pissed outside too 😉

I’ll happily give you another dare when you feel like another challenge x
  2. Old Comment
    Just finished reading this and I can say I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Since I had some time while traveling home after work on the bus I decided to read this now. All I can say is that I wish I read this at home so that I could enjoy masturbating to it (won’t have the same impact a second read through).

However I can say that that was the most self conscious I have been in awhile as the tent my dick was making was not small (there was someone sitting across the aisle from me, pretty sure they didn’t notice though), even worse was when I had to get off the bus to make a change and walking down the step (double decker bus) to get off the bus with an obvious bulge in my pants was certainly interesting. I also almost showed the second bus driver your blog post instead of the bus ticket (ticket is on a app).

Please keep going with these amazing blog posts. I’ve also sent you a private message with a link to my dick photo from the last blog post.
  3. Old Comment
    Your sex shop strip got my dick hard.

Your naked stairwell orgasm made me masturbate.

Just deciding which one of your posts I will cum to.

Great work, loving your posts.

R.