Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Fat piggy's punishment blog

This blog is a permanent record of some of the punishments and humiliations I have received.

I am a fat piggy and am grateful to RST for training me. I am obedient to him and am subject to any discipline he deems fit.

I will chronicle my servitude to him and further shame myself on this blog.
Rate this Entry

Day 14

Posted 05-06-2012 at 08:49 AM by MsX

So today started out with another PM dare.

Today you are to combine some of your favourite humiliations as
punishment for being a naughty schoolgirl.

Firstly you are to put on your schoolgirl outfit as follows. While you
are getting dressed you say "i am a little naughty schoolgirl and
should be punished":
underwear - no bra, white panties (no thongs),
top - white t shirt which must be as thin as possible and at least two
sizes too small
OR
white blouse which is thin and at least one size too small so your
breasts really pull the buttons
skirt - short grey pleated or other schoolgirl skirt
nothing else

Next
go to your bathroom and shave or wax your pussy COMPLETELY bare. For
the remainder of your dare time you must stay bald
While you are shaving you must say "I am a slut and my cunt is for the
benefit of other people"

Next
strip completely. Get a sharpie-type pen (permanent marker) and write on your:
breasts - "free blow jobs"
mound - "please spank me"

Next
You are then to go to your window and dance for the passing people.
For every five minutes that no-one sees you, you must remove one item
of clothing. If anyone does see you, you must remove an item of
clothing imediately. When you are nude you must dance for fime minutes
then face away from the window, bend at the waist and pull your cheeks
appart. This is for the remaining time.

You should write about what you did, how often you were seen, what you
felt like.

I had an old shirt lying around which I outgrew when I was still in school, and which I kept for exactly this purpose. I took off my bra and donned the shirt, white panties and my old hockey skirt, while saying repeatedly "I am a naughty little schoolgirl and should be punished."

So the next step was to shave myself bare. This was not difficult, as I had already had to shave myself for another dare last week, so there was not much hair to remove. I did this sitting on the shower floor, panties off, legs spread. Every few strokes of the razor I said out loud "I am a slut and my cunt is for the benefit of other people." When I was done I left the panties behind and picked up the pen. With "please spank me" written on my mound and "free blow jobs" on my breasts, I felt like such a slut. I almost wished someone would see me like this, hold me down and spank me, while lecturing me on being such a dirty slut.

So then came the more challenging part: I faced the window in my two items of clothing and began to dance. The music I was playing helped me to concentrate on dancing rather than worrying about the people, but of course my eyes were still fixed on the window!

Now for the first time, someone saw me. He was a bit older than me and was strolling down the street when he looked up, despite my fervent wishes! Immediately, although I felt like my fingers were frozen, I took off my top. Now all I had left was my skirt. I was pretty sure he was too far away to read what was written on me but I was still completely embarrassed and humiliated!

Unfortunately for me he didn't go away! He just kept standing there looking at me. I tried my hardest not to make eye contact, even though he was standing below the window looking directly at me. I was so humiliated. I kept thinking "What kind of slut could get off on this? Maybe I really am just a tramp who needs reforming."

When the five minutes were up, I pulled off my last item of clothing and was left to dance completely nude in front of this stranger. I was so red the entire time and I wished the time would stop taking so damn long to pass!

When the last set of five minutes was over, I turned around, bent at the waist and pulled my cheeks apart. This may have been even harder than dancing in front of the window, because it felt like such a degrading view. And because I had to stay like this for the remaining time, I had no way of getting out of it.

That last half hour or so was unbelievably slow. After a while I started forgetting about the man, only to be reminded every so often by my traitorous mind... I was so relieved when the time was up. I turned around quickly to see if he was still there but fortunately he had left at some point during my humiliation.

Lately I've been ending sessions with some time in the slut corner. I thought this should become a habit, as there are few things that make me feel as much of a naughty schoolgirl as standing exposed in the corner, not allowed to move unless I want to be caned. Thus, I ended my detention with ten minutes in the corner, naked and legs spread, hands behind my back. The day's punishment was a particularly humiliating and exciting one, thanks to the stranger outside.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4567 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    slowly you are stepping out of your safe zone. *smiles for you*
    Posted 05-06-2012 at 10:49 AM by PerfectlyImperfect PerfectlyImperfect is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Although I enjoy this blog very much I can't help but feel that all these punishments and degradations take up a lot of time and are mainly entertainment in stead of proper motivation to study. I might go so far as to say that they probably have a negative impact on your studies. Do continue however
  3. Old Comment
    I had thought about that, RST. However, it turns out that it is motivating me to study I only put aside an hour a day for these, except on rare occasions, so it doesn't take much time. Also, I've found that where I would previously have spent 5 hours wasting time, I now do an hour of detention and then quite a bit of studying follows. It's time I would have spent on something unimportant and now I can use it for motivation.

PS: So glad you like the blog!
  4. Old Comment
    Well I stand corrected and will look forward to more posts.
  5. Old Comment
    MsX, I enjoyed your humiliation and your telling of your experience. I look forward to your completion of my next task.