Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > JTN2010

Rate this Entry

Day 1: And They're Off! [Finished]

Posted 08-16-2013 at 11:06 PM by JTN2010
Updated 08-17-2013 at 11:46 PM by JTN2010

Dares today:
From the Fetish Person Above me Dare
Started around noon and didn't remove and clean up until around 1:45am (so nearly a good 14 hours). I don't know how many times I urinated, I held off messing myself until about 8pm or so but I couldn't hold it (which confined me to my room after that). About an hour later because of a below dare I ended up slapping on another diaper (over the first) which was very much needed but did very little.
I ignorantly had Taco Bell around 4pm...so by midnight or so I was bursting (plus I, in general, keep my fluids quite high). Both diapers were wrecked and I was about as uncomfortable as I've ever been. That was also one of the longest showers I've taken. Seriously (I don't want to disgust) but I would have changed myself if I was just wearing the outer diaper.

From the Neverending Interactive Dice Dare I'm wearing a diaper all day so I'm wearing a thong over my diaper and my bra (which is slightly too small so gonna be sore).
Shouldn't be too much of a problem just going to wear baggy clothes and am going to have to avoid messing myself until near night-time.

From 0-25 person above me dares: Had to pull down my diaper and restrap it (the kind I have, have a second tape for re-adjusting) and lubed up a small cucumber I keep (basically for this) (bigger than an average pickle but smaller than an average cucumber). Just went about half in and out; not the easiest though since my anus isn't very stretched.

From 0-25 Person Above you Dare Not counting today since my thong is from a different dare but I guess I'm in panties until Tuesday

Another from Person Above you Fetish He didn't really specify how long to wear one on my head so I put one on my head for a couple minutes then set it up over my current used diaper. At this point (I didn't realize there was a new dare until about 11pm) it was very soaked and very much sagging. The new one is holding it up some but the size I bought it clearly not designed for multiple pairs together. I definitely cannot leave my dorm until I'm ready to clean up now (no way I can pull off hiding this like I was earlier in the day). Still 3ish more hours of this..,

Long Term Dares:
Spank Bank:: 4375 (on each cheek) Rainy day so using a wooden spoon and did 300 on each cheek; quite sore but taking breaks.
Panties for 3 days

Hypnosis Files Listened to Today:
Email Slave: File I used to listen to a ton but stopped above 7 months ago so getting started on that again.
Sissy Baby Girl: Mostly was curious what the file was about. Not my thing (I don't do well with suggestions that I'm something I know I'm not like a girl, a child, an animal, etc. I did enjoy the file though overall and I very well might type up it's script to have premium access again without paying.
Wet Echo: Another file I was curious about. It's interesting how it's setup because it's not Induction -> Suggestion, it's setup more like it's building you toward the suggestion and deepening the entire time, very lengthy though. I very much liked it (although I was dead tired so I fell asleep half way through and woke up near the end so that was wasted) might listen again in the future.

Other Thoughts
So today was quite busy, very few of the dares I was given involved me actively doing much, which was kind of odd, but in general (for the last 4-6 hours especially) the diaper dare had me cleaning some leaks, and confined to my room and then a large amount of self cleaning at the end. I might limit dares that create a mess (but not sure) as I don't enjoy messing myself all the time.
Definitely fun though. Not that it matters much but my sleep is off so I will likely be pulling an all-nighter today and be doing some dares all day Sunday from about now until whenever I go to sleep (hopefully near 6pm)
Views 3088 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments