Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > ClaireScott

Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

My 4th dare - public with wet panties and bra in hand

Posted 05-17-2020 at 12:24 AM by ClaireScott

This dare was by @Azzy (big thank you!) The dare was:
Pee with my panties on so they get wet and soaked. Then put on some pants, bra, and a top. After, go somewhere people could potentially see me and strip naked for 1 full minute. Then get dressed and walk slowly back to my apartment with my wet panties and bra in my hands. Ash requested an extra bonus to take the elevator back on the way back and check if my nipples were hard and clearly visible

So, for this dare, I drank some water to make sure I had a good amount of pee and held it in for a good chunk of the morning. When I was fairly uncomfortable, I went and soaked my panties (cream colour) in my golden warm stream over the toilet. I stood up over the toilet and left my excess pee to drip off and wiped the pee off my legs.

I then grabbed some blacks shorts, a light blue bra, and a grey T-Shirt and put them on. For this dare, I decided the best spot would be in a little park behind my apartment building that is pretty quite but still next to a pedestrian/bike route. I made my way there feeling a little uncomfortable as I was conscious of the smell of pee on me. Also I was conscious if my wet patch would be visible.

I took the stairs down and made my way the park and found a spot near a tree. There was a waist high hedge between the park and the footpath (but if someone came along, they would be able to see me fully). A man walked down the path as I was getting there, and a cyclist went by. I waited until the man was farther down the path before I started.

I stripped as quickly as I could and started counting 60 mississippi’s. As I stood there, I could feel the wetness of my own pee drying of in the wind. I kept looking around in case someone else came along while trying to keep count nervously. I remember feeling the cold breeze blowing against my skin and I was doing the nervous dance (kinda like I needed to pee) the whole time.

1 minute passed without anyone passing me (WHEW!!) and I put my shorts (the crotch was just a little wet) and shirt back on. I picked up my bra and panties in hand and made my way back. I carried one in each hand as instructed (clearly visible) and slowly walked past a few small shops and some for traffic. An old Asian man noticed what I was holding and took a few puzzled looks at me.

I entered my building and called the elevator. As it arrived, a couple came out and again gave me a puzzled look. I got back to my unit, showered and washed my panties.

And yes @Azzy, I did look at myself in the elevator mirror and my nipples were sticking through my T-shirt Thanks for the dare!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2607 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well done. Thanks for sharing.
  2. Old Comment
    Another great adventure, good report.