Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

This blog is a permanent record of some of the punishments and humiliations I have received.

I am a fat piggy and am grateful to RST for training me. I am obedient to him and am subject to any discipline he deems fit.

I will chronicle my servitude to him and further shame myself on this blog.
Old

Reward day! Orgasms for piggy:D

Posted 12-02-2020 at 07:00 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

This piggy slut managed to lose some weight at last. Not much but my weekly weight went down, so RST graciously allowed me to claim my built up time with my favourite vibrator.

Every minute of exercise gives me one second of Womanizer time. I'd built up 8.24 minutes by today. He instructed me to choose a power setting and maintain it for the entire time - I chose 5/8.

He had me dress in slutwear - black heels and a black slutty robe. Nothing else.

First he...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Roadtrip Day 6 - Desperation

Posted 11-15-2020 at 09:22 PM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

Yesterday I was left to my own devices. RST has better things to do than to play with this piggy on the weekends.

I found myself desperate and aching and needy. I've become so accustomed to degrading myself for his amusement that when he's not there, I still crave it.

The guest house I stayed in last night has 7 cottages which look out onto a central area. I left the curtains open and stripped completely naked. All afternoon the curtains remained open and I was getting up...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

Roadtrip Day 5 - Interlude

Posted 11-14-2020 at 05:55 PM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

Yesterday RST had better things to do than to play with this slut, so I was left to my own devices.

When I drove I made sure my udders were hanging out as he wants them to be. I haven't worn underwear either, as I know he prefers me moments away from exposure.

Didn't get up to a lot of dares, but I went on a game drive and saw elephants

Slept naked because RST prefers it that way. I also managed half an hour of naked exercise with the curtains closed ...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Roadtrip Day 4 - outdoor squat and piss

Posted 11-12-2020 at 10:22 PM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)
Updated 11-13-2020 at 10:25 PM by MsX

Today started with a shameful piss. I was in the squatting whore position on the toilet and couldn't help but sprinkle a bit of piss on the floor. My orders from RST were to press my face into this and say "I am a dirty filth pig" while rubbing the piss into my skin. I was allowed a 2-minute shower to clean myself.

I woke up covered in writing from last night and the shame made me cringe.

Today I am dressed in piggy clothing for breakfast and am not wearing any...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Roadtrip Day 3 - eating from a trough

Posted 11-12-2020 at 08:47 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)
Updated 11-13-2020 at 05:00 AM by MsX

Today was a travel day.

My first piss of the day was squatting over the tub as instructed. I cleaned myself with cold water and then moved along to breakfast.

I spent a good portion of the day doing such mundane tasks as driving and buying groceries.

Today I wore a black dress with easy udder access and a white bra, no panties. I drove with my udders out again to reinforce my pig status.

I am on a farm tonight, listening to the sheep in the...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Roadtrip Day 2 - piss pose

Posted 11-11-2020 at 01:02 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)
Updated 11-13-2020 at 04:59 AM by MsX

As I am not allowed to piss in the toilet, this morning I used the bathtub again. I was naked and drew my knees up and spread my legs. Afterwards I rinsed with cold water.

I await his orders for today.

12h14

I spent some time on a pool lounger this morning with only a slutty dress permitted. No underwear of course. It is low-cut and my udders bounce when I walk.

I had to stay on the lounger, no crossing my legs, and handwrite a story according...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Roadtrip Day 1 - degradation and exposure

Posted 11-10-2020 at 06:51 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)
Updated 11-13-2020 at 04:59 AM by MsX

I am taking a solo roadtrip for six nights and have been instructed to keep a public record of my humiliations for RST's pleasure.

He had me drive in a dress and nothing else, with my udders fully exposed hanging out the front of the dress and my bare cunt touching the seat.

I then had to pull over next to the highway in a secluded spot and submit to a punishment he had given me.

I had failed to meet the weight requirement he places on me and had shamefully...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized