Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Getting tired of this

Posted 07-08-2018 at 07:48 PM by Diapered_prince

Hello,

So the novelty of the diapers has officially lost its appeal. I think most of that comes from the fact that I don't have a steady income this summer, but I also think that it is because the diapers I have been wearing have leaked a bunch these past few weeks. At home, I am able to put a cloth diaper inside the disposable to act as a stuffer to help with leaks, but while I am away, that isn't an option.

I also think that I don't like wearing anymore because I am...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Orgasm Update 2

Posted 07-08-2018 at 07:07 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

My new years resolution for 2018 was to cum once a day (on average). If I were to fall behind, I wanted to try my best to catch up each week.

I am now six months into my goal and time for another update. You can read my update for the first quarter here.

These past three months have definitely been an improvement on the first three. I am still in a lot of pain from my car accident, but it is getting more manageable. I feel as though I am still grieving, but it is getting
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	April.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	631   Click image for larger version

Name:	May.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	632   Click image for larger version

Name:	June.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	633  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Me and my ... head hair

Posted 07-08-2018 at 08:24 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-25-2018 at 01:44 PM by CSasha

I have been asked to write more about my transition, from a male body to a gamma body. Because I am not a man. Here is me again writing about my journey to explore and discover what I really am, and how I get to perceived and accepted as the person I am, including being labeled and treated the way I want.

I had my last short hair cut at the age of sixteen. My personal opinion was that it didn't suit me at all. So I let it grow ever since. It was a tough time getting it long in my teens with...
Oracle