Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MistressMarina

Rate this Entry

Hello!

Posted 03-12-2008 at 11:41 AM by MistressMarina

Hello all, my name is Mistress Marina. I'm a dom, as many could probably guess. I look forward to becoming an active member on this site. I am looking for a female slave at the moment, but I will wait to become a more active poster before I post a thread in the s/m section. I believe slaves would be more likely to respond to someone with experience than a new member with no posts. Also, I would like to take some time to sort through the messages I will most likely get. Responding to the first person to pm is not always a good idea.

MM
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4690 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Welcome to the site Mistress.

I'd like to point out that a lot of really good Mistresses have little posts here, so it doesn't make a difference. From the way you've written that, you come across as very intelligent etc. But if you wish to become more active first, that's your choice

-N/S
  2. Old Comment
    I appreciate your comment, and I will compose a s/m thread when I get a chance. However, if I don't get any replies, I will blame YOU! :P
    Posted 03-12-2008 at 12:18 PM by MistressMarina MistressMarina is offline
  3. Old Comment
    You'll get replies all right, problem will most likely be sorting all the males who some how think that because they are a horny boy you will want them. No matter how many times you say you want a female this will happen.

I think your idea of getting to know the site and getting yourself known is good. The only decent slave i've found off this site i didn't find though the M/s section. (though sadly i didn't have enough time to keep her so let her back into the wild).

I'm sure you have or are going to check all the advice theads before writing your post.

Also finally i'd like to say; welcome to getdare, pull up a slave, grab a truth. You'll never leave.
  4. Old Comment
    You seem like a nice guy sum1. In fact, you're actually intelligent to boot. I added a few things in my post to maybe help convince the male slaves to not pm me.
    Posted 03-12-2008 at 08:45 PM by MistressMarina MistressMarina is offline
    Updated 03-12-2008 at 09:07 PM by MistressMarina
  5. Old Comment
    Good luck with that! Welcome to the site, its nice to see someone with intelligence join the site. I hope you find whatever it is you are looking for.
  6. Old Comment
    Wow and she can spell and speaks in complete words and sentences. That also on here is very rare.