Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

I discovered a New Limit: some people

Posted 10-03-2020 at 01:17 PM by CSasha

Hello friends and readers,

As time went by, I recently discovered a new sexual limit for me: people who don't play with people with a penis.

I have nothing against talking to and interacting with people who don't play with people with a penis. It also might sound like a very uncommon limit.

But that's how it is. I had enough and now recognized that I indeed don't want to ever play with people who don't play with people with a penis anymore. Nothing personal, just my honest limit.

I figured out that I am often unsure if people contacting me are aware that I have a penis, and if they are okay with it. I don't identify as sissy. As non-binary I still like using female clothing, and I just love my avatar and profile pictures. Some people also might take my name or some of my favorites as indication of me not having a penis. But I don't like to advertising the fact that I have a penis, in whatever way. My penis belongs to my body, it's a physical part of me, but it's a fraction of what makes me being me.

So I finally noticed that my only problem are those people who wouldn't play with me if they knew I had a penis. To these people: please, respect my limits. It's nothing personal that I don't want to play with you, it's just my preferences.

Everyone else is welcome.

Just a thought on the way: you might not have the same sexual limit as this, but maybe you don't want to play with other people, for example people having not read your profile, people who are looking for you as a sub or top (despite your profile loud and clear saying you are happily in best hands and owned or not accepting any subs at the moment), people who never post or chat anywhere, people without friends in the community (not the function but just people they talk to without aiming for a play or partnership), people without avatar etc.
Who knows? You might get another good reason to instantly block such people for violating your limit once you stated it.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    It’sa pretty unique limit, and not one I’ve seen explicitly mentioned before. And I’m somewhat surprised it deserves an explicit call out, too - but I’ve always been more attracted to who a person is, personality, chemistry, etc. - which matters a lot more to feel close and connected in one way or another. I hope you’ll enjoy exploring with new open minded people in the time to come!

When I read the title, it’s certainly not what I expected - we all have people we don’t want to play with, and for me just attitude initially matters a lot, and what I exclude most people on.
  2. Old Comment
    I agree on filtering people by attitude. But that's something I find out in first contact and also something many people are not aware of that they have it.

The call out on this particular issue is good since it makes me feel way about being contacted by strangers I am not sure about how much they read my profile or other information, and how serious they take my declared gender.

I don't like to shove intimate details in people's face right at the start of a conversation, so this limit is something I can do to reject those who tend to be surprised and disappointed later.
  3. Old Comment
    I'm pansexual and in a polyamory relationship. All my friends are queer, most of them also pansexual.
    I know that some of my friends have preferences.... some are lesbians, so no penises.... some are gays, so only penises... But me being pansexual, I can't really understand their preferences. I like everyone and I can have sexual relations with anyone that really interest me... whatever their equipment or their gender identity.
    I will talk to everyone because I'm civilised... some will end up being my friends.... I'll be sharing my body and my bed with a few. Others: no, nothing. Sorry.

I'm happy with who I am and with my life.
    As long as your happy, that's all that matters to me.
  4. Old Comment
    Thank you very much for the encouragement. It's a process to find how to get along with the binary concepts. So often, it's either about anatomy or stereotypes.

Anyway, a little update, I now mention that I have cock and balls. I now find it weird that the men and women I encounter don't state what genitals they have. It's not a given!
    So far, feels better for me. I am more sure right from the start that my partners don't assume something different in my department that I have stored.