Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
getDare issues Anything that is related to the getDare platform and community
Old

BDSM, abuse and health

Posted 01-16-2017 at 07:03 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-16-2017 at 07:13 AM by CSasha

If you already haven't, go and read BDSM vs. Abuse and Dear Sub.lucy: BDSM and Abuse which have inspired me. They are very good, interesting to read and point out some important issues.

I'd like to start with my observation that sexual orientation and preferences might be related to the past experiences, especially while growing up. You can find several articles on its change. But I need to pin down the most important statements for me:

1. Sexual orientation and preferences...
Oracle
Old

How to get guaranteed replies - Good manners in detail - Part 2

Posted 01-05-2017 at 01:00 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:29 AM by CSasha

The article starts here.

When you PM, don't do it too early. Requests require a certain level of gained trust to be taken seriously according to their level of intimacy. Most often you have only one chance ever with each person, and the pool is limited. You have much better chances for a slave or Dom application if you showed yourself off in the public space and if you start slow in PMs. Why did you PM me? What can I do for you, what do you offer me (as long as it's not too much for the...
Oracle
Old

How to get guaranteed replies - Good manners in detail - Part 1

Posted 01-05-2017 at 12:59 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:29 AM by CSasha

Thanks to subjoe for raising the question.
Quote:
Originally Posted by subjoe
I concur about the way to approach, but I have an issue that I would like to add. The things you described are the way I usually PM others. Research about them from posts and not ask anything that their posts haven't as a way to show seriousness but most of the time despite putting so much effort, I get nil response. I spend up to 30 mins writing a PM but can't get a response; not even a No thank you.
You are looking for a partner to play,...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Mistress seeking male, submissive slave

Posted 01-04-2017 at 07:58 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 03-20-2020 at 04:14 AM by CSasha

Before getDare I had my time and experience in the German BDSM community of 'Sklavenzentrale,' which translates into "slave central". Everywhere there seems to be an old pattern: billions of willing, male slaves, desperately looking for a true mistress accepting their pleas to serve. Right behind them, there are millions of willing, female slaves desperately looking for a real master taking on their offers. I have no verified data at hand, but it seems to be the anxiousness of rejection puts...
Oracle
Old

My 2 cents on consent

Posted 12-04-2016 at 02:42 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:31 AM by CSasha

Decades ago, when my girlfriend turned seventeen, I was going to be sixteen for a couple of days still. Here in Germany, that's the line between consensual sex, except for some special rules that involve parental agreement or marriage. I made a funny comment about it that she would be abusing me for that time if we would physically engage. Well, it was just a kinky fantasy, and I wished so she would. Because we were engaged consensually.

Laws are strange, sometimes. They draw fixed lines...
Oracle
Old

Cassandra's PM Pool

Posted 10-30-2016 at 06:21 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-13-2019 at 03:57 AM by CSasha

This pool is a list of users who want to be randomly PM dared by others. So feel free to PM dare one or more these people, PM me to do PM dare one random person from this list other than you, or PM me to get on this list or have me remove you from it.

PM me "POOL" and I will PM dare a random user in this list other than you and throw that user out of the Pool.

PM me "PARTY" and I will PM dare every user in this list other than you and throw those users...
Oracle
Old

Why I report my PM dares (in private)

Posted 10-04-2016 at 09:57 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-04-2016 at 10:50 AM by CSasha

So far I have completed a couple of my PM dares on request. Right from the start on I have replied at least once I had completed them, and at least that I did it, accompanied with a friendly hello, thank you and good bye, in one or another variation. But more often I have gone quite to a content on a more detailled report. What I wore, when I did it, other circumstances, how I felt or thought, some aftermath details like a sore ass or throat if I was already aware of them.

It has gone...
Oracle
Posted in getDare issues