Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
getDare issues Anything that is related to the getDare platform and community
Old

Kink-Life-Balance

Posted 10-07-2018 at 12:39 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Hi everyone,

At certain times, I have been horny as fuck, especially when in chastity for longer, but also in general it just happens every once in a while. That's great. But, life isn't just sex, or kink, or giving up a certain amount of control, self-degration for the pleasure of others, or waste of time alone. There's also breathing, drinking, sleeping, eating, social life, being sick, being not in the mood at all, or oblegations, ooooooooor ... vacation.

Since I am...
Oracle
Old

A little love ... to marketing

Posted 07-03-2018 at 02:33 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 07-03-2018 at 02:38 PM by CSasha

Disclaimer: This is just my personal opinion. Feel free to add yours in comments, especially if it's another opinion than mine.

I am a creator. I dislike going around, spreading the word, shaking hands, establishing and maintaining contacts, and generally finding fancy words about my projects to get people interested. BUT ...

I do create for others. It's my joy to see others using it and getting something out for themselves. But though I offer my creations for free, if...
Oracle
Posted in getDare issues
Old

Excuse me, excuse yourself

Posted 06-26-2018 at 11:42 AM by CSasha (I love words)

I am guilty about not checking my mail. In different locations, sites, platforms, of several of my addresses. Often I am ashamed of that. And I wonder what people think about me, doing it. I know it from the other side, how disappointing it is if someone doesn't show up for a date. How angry it can make. Or just the most simple event: not getting a reply to a message. Or not getting a report to a dare. Or a response to a report.

But, it all doesn't help. I am not that social. I have big...
Oracle
Old

Changing my dream fantasies

Posted 06-17-2018 at 07:29 AM by CSasha (I love words)

They say when writing a story or a novel, you have to learn to change your vision of it. Because when you bring it down into words and details, breath life into it, make it real, you get reflections and feedback. How you imagined things isn't right an healthy, so life points out that you have to change. Change your perspective, yourself, your story. As long as you don't, you will fail.

Since decades I bring up certain fantasy scenarios when I am in bed trying to sleep. They reflect...
Oracle
Old

Posing

Posted 06-11-2018 at 12:14 PM by CSasha (I love words)

I still have the blog about why people claim to be another sex or gender. I think I still bother with the topic because I do. In daily life I pose as a man. Even as gay, due to my husband. I don't say I was a man or gay but I know most people assume and I don't correct them. Sometimes I pose as a sissy though I know I ain't. I have fun with playing one but it ain't me. I am not a woman neither and still I sometimes pose as that.

Because I am not one nor the other. But often enough...
Oracle
Old

Business card - My rules of engagement

Posted 06-10-2018 at 09:17 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Cass
Lover of Humans and Humanity

Rules of Engagement

1. Respect all people's privacy and private space. Included is not being bothered without reason, and not being continuously bothered beyond reason.
For example: Don't message anyone without a good reason. Don't whisper someone in chat without giving a good reason. Don't message someone again who didn't reply to your first message or told you to stop messaging.

2. No violation of privacy and...
Oracle
Old

Light and darkness of tasks

Posted 04-24-2018 at 04:21 PM by CSasha (I love words)

While gathering ideas for my 5,000th post (soon to be my 6,000 post I guess), I am glad I also started this poll to get more feedback on add threads in general. The results made me think.

Some people like bets, and playing with some of them I knew from other activities, I had to notice that they were longing for serious wagers, something from the dislikes, so that it was sure that nobody wanted to lose. I saw similar concerns with the add threads, and I have to admit, my ideas so far came...
Oracle
Posted in getDare issues