Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

No-limits no limits?

Posted 07-01-2019 at 03:22 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Raise your hands, please, how many ever posted an ad offering or seeking no limits?

Now raise your hands, please, how many have been annoyed by such ads?

Aha, interesting. Well, I have quickly came to terms with a common opinion that everyone has their limits. Nearly nobody is ready to lose an arm just by the saying of any stranger offering to serve as a no-limits slave.
Nearly everyone has limits, and if it's just the big three (permanent, blood, and illegal I guess)....
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.80 average.

Re: What's a good domme/dom?

Posted 12-23-2017 at 07:45 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-23-2017 at 08:13 AM by CSasha

Disclaimer: This is no request for PMs or visitor messages by slaves desperately looking for a dominant. I am nevertheless aware that I attract those with any blog post and action, especially with such a topic as this.

So alias wrote about his opinion on what makes a good dominant and inspired me to do the same here.

1. Responsible and reasonable. We are all too eager, emotional and aroused to take up tasks and p/funishments and get off. That's alright. But the subs...
Oracle
Old

BDSM, abuse and health

Posted 01-16-2017 at 07:03 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-16-2017 at 07:13 AM by CSasha

If you already haven't, go and read BDSM vs. Abuse and Dear Sub.lucy: BDSM and Abuse which have inspired me. They are very good, interesting to read and point out some important issues.

I'd like to start with my observation that sexual orientation and preferences might be related to the past experiences, especially while growing up. You can find several articles on its change. But I need to pin down the most important statements for me:

1. Sexual orientation and preferences...
Oracle