Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

Naked in sex shop dare! 😱

Posted 11-30-2020 at 02:57 AM by ClaireScott

This dare was from a person I chatted with on another site but thought it was a fun one and hadn’t done anything like it before. So here’s a report for your reading pleasure.

The dare: Wearing heels, I had to go to local sex shop wearing a butt plug, strip naked except for shoes and either 1) buy some lube to reapply on butt plug before getting dressed and leave, or 2) try on a bondage collar while naked in the shop and ask someone what they think. If the person replies with any positive...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir. -- First sessions with my Dom

Posted 10-08-2020 at 01:40 PM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)
Updated 11-22-2020 at 05:45 AM by AnalAddict

When I joined getDare less than a week ago, I didn't dare dream about finding my first online (now former) Dom that very same day. And yet, that's exactly what happened. When Sir asked me to start a blog to report on my tasks, rules, and feelings, I was happy to obey.

So far, we've played every night, with tasks throughout the days, and Sir's orders have already pushed me far beyond what I thought I was capable of.

When He asked me yesterday what I took away from our session,...
getDare Addict
Posted in Session reports
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Shopping trip dares.

Posted 07-28-2020 at 03:01 PM by Matt: (Matt's blog)

A report on some shopping trip dares I was required to do.

I was told to go to a retail park with a few different shops taking a few items with me...

I started with the easiest dare. To go around a pet store wearing my boy toy collar. This was not a big deal, I wore a huddie so collar was only visible from the front and the chances of someone seeing it were small.

The 2nd dare
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

One week plugged and denied

Posted 07-26-2020 at 01:56 PM by RiskyFlame
Updated 07-30-2020 at 02:52 PM by RiskyFlame

I often enjoy reporting my thoughts and progress on the dares I receive but this isn't always possible. Usually I send the report to the dare giver in private or sometimes post it on the dare thread. But today, neither options are available: I received the dare on a person above thread and the inbox of the dare poster is full. So I decided to post all my reports on my blog from now on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffanysissyslut69 View Post
(Must wear butt plug) until you've been in chastity for a week.
Day 1 (reduced to <1000...
Longtime User
Posted in Reports
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Lingerie shopping dare report...

Posted 01-23-2020 at 02:09 PM by Matt: (Matt's blog)

I worked up the courage (with some gentle persuasion from Miss Lucy and Goddess Sam...) to go lingerie shopping in person on Friday... I was soooo nervous about going! Did not sleep much the night before worrying about it...

First thing I had to do, was work out what store I would go to, after a bit of googling, I decided to go to a store a little way away from where I live, did not want to risk bumping into anyone I knew!

I drove there and parked nearby, then walked towards...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Checking mail dare report

Posted 12-04-2019 at 01:49 PM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Tags report

For his 10k post and denial thread, Sam's pet slut had to do this dare -:

Check mail either cross dressed or only wearing female underwear. (Matt lives in an apartment so to check mail he has to walk through communal areas, down flights of stairs to the mail box area and then back again) I will add he has to wear his boy toy collar too.

If he does this wearing heels, he can reduce time by 4 hours.

For a reduction, he is posting report here.

Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.83 average.

Report on rules

Posted 04-26-2019 at 10:03 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)

The dancing king was given some rules by LitDarkness to follow and was asked to report on them in a blog. So here is his brief report.

1. For 10 minutes a day, dance

Well the dancing king felt quite silly doing this one, usually did while his dinner was cooking. Just played some music from YouTube and danced along too it (if you can call it dancing, basically just moving his body randomly to the music...) the dancing king was glad no one was watching!

Posted in Uncategorized