Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Update On Owed/Owing Dares

Posted 04-24-2017 at 04:48 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)
Updated 04-24-2017 at 04:49 AM by tyragon123 (Made it more concise (hopefully))

Prior Events
Felt like writing about this as there is now a/nother date set to clear up these dares. Last time the other party chickened out about 30 mins before I was going to leave for his house. He said a job came up that he had to do. (In reality he was at his house from 1PM - 5PM, before he went to the job).

How did I know that? We set up Find My Friends when a group of us were driving to a beach house for a holiday so we could see how far off everyone was. He didn't turn it...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Public PM dare report

Posted 01-27-2017 at 08:22 AM by CSasha (I love words)

It's been a while ago that I have been dared to "STRIP, PLUG and GAG. Get down on all fours like this and stay like that, not for 5 minutes, but until you complete at least 1 of your CHORES." and also "to SISSIFY." Before you get the idea to give me new PM dares but also as a background detail, I have been put my PM dares out of order. I have just gathered up so many of them, couldn't do them for a couple of weeks and then didn't complete any due to demanding real life foci.
Oracle
Old

Story: Prance

Posted 09-21-2016 at 01:00 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-04-2016 at 06:31 PM by CSasha

Girls just wanna have fun, at least we two did. We shared our most intimate secrets and fantasies and had finally begun to dare each other. My friend had already used one of those to push me into the realization of one of my desires. I had been dressed totally slutty and restraint into a bathroom at a party, being forced to suck off a strange guy who ripped my shirt and called me 'filthy slut.' I would have never done this on my own, nor risk such exposure. But the experience was hot as hell. Today I...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Aftermath of a dare contribution

Posted 09-11-2016 at 05:39 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-19-2016 at 03:45 AM by CSasha

Hello dear readers,

remember the Dare contribution I made? It felt good to do it, to think about the scenario and support friendly fellow human beings to live out their fantasies. But I also had my natural doubts if it all went well, or if someone in control misbehaved or the one in jeopardy would regret it. Since the user with the request hadn't turned online for a couple of days, I put it under the majority of cases where replies just stop, often after the very first exchange.
Oracle
Old

Dare contribution

Posted 09-07-2016 at 01:22 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-11-2016 at 05:40 AM by CSasha

Over two weeks ago, somebody asked me to write a letter for a certain Dare she was going to perform. She didn't want to read it herself, just let her friend print it out and delete it.

I did wrote this letter. For the sake of spoiler avoidance, this is a two weeks delayed publishing of it, with names taken out.

"Hello young stud,

our little girl has been dared, and you are the benefitor as much as you like. Congratulations.

To all
Oracle
Old

Dare Me Please

Posted 09-02-2016 at 07:34 PM by Chuck__Smirh
Tags dare

Please give me some dares to do

Soft Limit: Ass play

Limit: Scat, Public, Humiliation
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My OLD PM Dares Page 1

Posted 08-12-2016 at 08:02 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 04-16-2020 at 02:20 PM by CSasha (Expansion on rules)

OUT OF ORDER FOR NOW
I've created a new list here.

Feel free copy and modify any of my personal PM dares for your own list or just let them inspire you.

Until now I completed or am going to complete all PM dares given to me. But I reserve my right to reject any PM dares just for the case of abuse, exploit or real life conflicts.

You may tempt me with specific rewards to combine the PM dares in any...
Oracle