Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lola.fox

Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Toy Review - nJoy Pure Wand

Posted 11-23-2021 at 07:08 AM by lola.fox
Updated 11-23-2021 at 09:28 AM by lola.fox

TLDR: The nJoy Pure Wand is a solid, stainless steel curved G-spot(or P-spot) wand of about 8 inches. It is double ended with one head about 2/3’s smaller than the other - both efficient at getting the job done IMO . I heard wonders about this toy making you squirt + I was skeptical about it bc I was a non-believer but was amazed at my own body after the first use. It's very heavy, which I think is the key, but it's quiet and easy to clean + pairs perfectly with clit stim.

Pros: It’s a miracle worker - review after review of this toy states that this toy helps you squirt, and I can attest to that. It’s very easy to clean/sterilize and can also be used anally to stimulate the prostate, so it makes for a perfect couples toy. I appreciated that you could use either end seamlessly. The fact that it’s stainless steel also allows for temperature play - and that it’s virtually indestructible. You don’t need to worry about batteries, porous surfaces or dropping it and chipping off bits of plastic or hazardous materials.

Cons: It is very heavy, so prolonged use can definitely be tiring, although - it was easier on my partners arm angle wise versus trying to finger fuck me . There is no vibration with this toy so unlike many gspot toys, it can’t really stim your clit. It’s also very pricey (though there are sales for it usually between $80-$90 on various sites), but I think the value outweighs the cost.

Rating: 9.5/10

Price: $120.00
Posted in Toy Reviews
Views 521 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'm really enjoying these reviews, and they are great for gift ideas and general knowledge, thank you.

Regarding the toy reviewed, I've bought a few over the years and they are fantastic. Should be standard issue in any toy kit! So much money is wasted on crappy toys...
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by StrawDog View Comment
    I'm really enjoying these reviews, and they are great for gift ideas and general knowledge, thank you.

Regarding the toy reviewed, I've bought a few over the years and they are fantastic. Should be standard issue in any toy kit! So much money is wasted on crappy toys...
    Thanks! I’m glad you like them (: I’m hoping they can help others make more informed purchases and also help me remember what I do and don’t like when a ton of time has lapsed between uses. I also definitely recommend going for quality! I would rather pay a little more to know that I’m buying something that will last and won’t be toxic - I’ve heard a lot of horror stories from professionals about toys purchased from Amazon, so I’d recommend nJoy as a reputable brand to anyone that asks!