Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

How to make friends (and how definitely NOT ;) )

Posted 03-01-2020 at 03:09 PM by CSasha

Hello everyone,

How do I make friends? How do you think you make friends. Let's do a check, please, to see if I am on the right track or if I annoy people.

So you first say "Hello". In the chat, it's pretty easy. Plain that. People are there because they are up for a chat.

Out of the chat, in a private message, for example, you should probably add something to your message, like "Hello,
I saw your post/blog entry about ... and liked it."
or "Hello,
I read your profile and liked the part ... "

You DON'T send a friendship request without prior contact.

The next step is, you WAIT for a response. Maybe you forgot something important to say. Or you want to make sure you haven't been overread or forgotten. So MAYBE, you send a second message or statement or say something without response. BUT, you don't spam anyone with words without a response. That's considered crazy. You might be and therefore need help. Or you don't know better, now you know, and can change.

And then you talk some more, listen, say something, listen, say something. You want to respond to what the other person said. You might want to change the topic, but you don't want to do that too often or ignore too many questions.

The most important: you have to endure the contact. You have to stand a response you don't know. And not just once. If you can't do that right now, that's alright, too. Then excuse yourself, get your distance, breath, get help, come back another day.

Anyway, come back another day. Rome wasn't built in one day, and any relationship. Again, if you have a problem with that, welcome to the club. Get help, please. But stick with us. You can all train this and get better.

So now for the check: how do you make friends? Is there anything I should do differently, did get wrong or don't know yet?

But if I got it, how can I teach that to a person with a very short attention span. How can I make people read and learn from it who need it way more than the usual readers of my blog?
Posted in getDare issues
Views 1311 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Interesting read. I think you make a lot of good points.
    Unfortunately the people who need it most are the least likely to read it or learn from it. If someone is willing to spam someone for attention it shows that social etiquette isn't high up there in their priorities. I imagine that they are not looking to make friends and are simply looking for some kind of instant gratification.
    Posted 03-02-2020 at 07:33 AM by LittleMissSass LittleMissSass is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Well, if your a girl all you have to say is. You want to see my tits, friend me.
    Posted 03-02-2020 at 12:24 PM by MasterMichaelNY MasterMichaelNY is offline