Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jessica's Blog

Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Adventures in Chastity

Posted 09-23-2019 at 01:42 PM by PrincessJessica
Tags chastity

Adventures in Chastity

Ever since getting into denial I’ve been curious about taking it one step further with a chastity device. I’ve done no touch before and rather than (somehow) managing months at a time without a proper release I struggle to control my busy little hands for anything much longer than a week (although it’s now a permanent rule for me so that’ll be put to the test). Chastity though has always been something I’ve just been able to toy with due to a badly fitting device. Now with my new Holy Trainer v3 (or copy of), I’ve been able to experiment with it more over the summer.

The device itself fits pretty well, with my dicklet snuggly as the end when fully soft and I think I’ve found a good ring size for my balls which seem to be smaller than average It’s comfy on during the day but it’s something I’m always aware of when I’ve got it on. With denial, it’s easy to forget about for the most part but the cage provides a constant reminder that no lovely cummy stuff is going to escape from my dicklet; or even any pleasure what-so-ever.

I quite like that trapped feeling. It seeps my dicklets denied state into my consciousness plus I do quite like the hidden naughtiness aspect. Quite a lot of the fun part of denial is mental, the build-up of horniness only to never get to a point of creamy release and chastity heightens that feeling without needing as many other reminders (like teasing or the ever-dangerous edging).

It’s not been without its drawbacks though. Finding a ring size has proved to be a nightmare with the cage needing constant adjustment through the day, which initially was a small reminder of my denied state soon becomes just an annoyance as the ring is either loose enough to allow irritating sliding around making it uncomfortable, or worse not loose enough making my balls feel like their about to fall off. I think I’ve solved that now through a lot of trial and error but it was frustrating.

Secondly though is the mental struggle of chastity. I like touching my dicklet and don’t really get sexual enjoyment from other ways (anal doesn’t do anything for me for instance). Having even the enjoyment of touching without release taken away is harder than mere denial and my moods seemed to suffer as a result. I was irritable and frustrated somehow, although I’m really not sure if I’m mixing up correlation with cause (ie I can be irritable and frustrated normally ha). Not wearing the device to bed seemed to help, as although it only wakes me up when I need to pee interrupted sleep kills my moods.

On the whole, though I really enjoy chastity and do want to try a longer session. That feeling of my dicklet being trapped, both in terms of just a bondage element but also as a reminder of my denial is great! I also love the frustration I feel when my horny dicklet pushes for freedom in a way that’s hard to articulate like so many masochistic desires. With a comfy ring and probably wearing it daytime, only this could become a major like for me...although this may soon be put to the test by sexyred. Gulp.
Posted in Sub Diving
Views 1646 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Which device do you use? To be honest I can't wear mine for any long term, even a day is hard...
  2. Old Comment
    A Holy Trainer V3 from House Of Denial (quite a bit cheaper than the real thing). I'm still not 100% convinced of it (although I do feel it's probably just a matter of getting used to it) but it's FAR better than my previous silicone device.
    Posted 09-23-2019 at 04:55 PM by PrincessJessica PrincessJessica is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Thanks for sharing. I hope your holytrainer is at least nearly as good as the original. Has become one of my favorites including the guardian (all v3). Will use it when I am back home in a week.
  4. Old Comment
    I hear you!

Glad the v3 is more or less working for you. I like the idea of long-term wear as well. Tried to start the new academic year thus but failed, starting again so we shall see.

You have a way of putting this all into words that is most relatable, so thank you!

Connie