Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

OLD 2018 My PM dares

Posted 04-11-2017 at 01:26 PM by CSasha
Updated 12-05-2018 at 07:45 AM by CSasha

Feel free copy and modify any of my personal PM dares for your own list or just let them inspire you.

OUT OF ORDER

You can also give me and others PM dares directly in the PM dare party thread, and also get PM dares yourself if you have a link to your own list in your signature.

Disclaimer
Until now, I completed or am going to complete all PM dares given to me as good as possible like I did before for some time. But I reserve my right to reject any PM dares just for the case of abuse, exploit or real life conflicts.

You may combine with any of my Temporary PM dares as long as they are valid. You may also use these Token PM dares if they are still valid.

PM me "POOL" and I will PM dare a random user in that list other than you and throw that user out of the Pool.

PM me "SWIMMER" and I will add you as a Swimmer to that list.

PM me "NUDE SWIMMER" and I will add you as a Nude Swimmer to that list. You can only be a Swimmer or Nude Swimmer at the same time.

PM me "GET OUT" and I will remove you from that list.

PM me "ROULETTE" and a report on one of my roulettes you completed.

PM me "COLLAR" and I will wear my collar. Then I will send you for how many full hours I did. You will have to wear a collar yourself for that many days then. You may only miss your collar for 60 minutes in total each day.
Add "LEASH" and we will do the same with a collar with a leash both.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments