Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jessica's Blog

Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

The Orgasm Files #2: A Domestic with a Pillow

Posted 04-19-2019 at 06:52 AM by PrincessJessica

Quote:
You cannot use your hands and you have 5 minutes to cum.
If you cannot, you will be unable to cum for 48 hours and you will start your new denial with one month whenever it starts.
As my next chance to orgasm, I had to do it hands-free, which is something I’ve not managed before. In the month leading up to this one I had the chance to think up an elaborate workaround (is gloves technically using my hands, how about using a pen or 2 or maybe a toy sellotaped somewhere). The options danced around in my mind until the day came; one week after my last orgasm and I was ultra horny.

My dicklet twitched in delight. I’d just woken up, and although I didn’t plan it I was simply desperate for an orgasm as soon as I woke up. A small forfeit game the previous night seemed to have woken up my need in a way that my endless denial rarely did. I didn’t just want it. I needed it! I looked around for ideas before something caught my eye…

My dirty pillow lying there not so innocently. Its legs open wide. Ready for me to fuck it. Humpings never worked for me but I’ve never tried when feeling quite like this. Starting with a raging hard-on I made sweet sweet love to my pillow. It lays there silently, not giving much back but not complaining either. I hump it some more, getting desperate by now as the seconds slip by I try to up the pace. Nothing. I jiggle the pillow to a new position as I straddle it. Nada. I move the pillow on top of another one creating a threesome. I get less aroused. ARGH, this was a terrible idea!

2 minutes 30 in and I get totally soft. However I see a small workaround, stop my stopwatch and rush to the bathroom. The only thing I’d managed to do was make myself need to pee, ugh I hate my dicklet. I spend the rest of the day trying to forget about my pillow troubles. So I couldn’t stay hard for it? It wasn’t giving enough back...ugh who am I kidding with it’s legs spread wide it clearly wanted me to cum on it so bad! I’d managed to sexually let down a piece of furniture.

“Only an idiot tries the same thing and expects a different result”

A nap later and I foolishly decide to go for round 2. Eying up the pillow but this time we’re not home alone, a quick quiet fuck will have to do. I edge below the covers hoping the pillow won’t notice or, if it does, take offence. This time I’m sure I’ll be able to get to orgasm, I’m practically there already! I try thinking what pillows seem to like and decide, like all soft furnishings, they’re into rough play. I throw it on the floor and set to work. Just 2m30 so I don’t mess around getting to a fast hard pace immediately; a delicate thoughtful lover I’m not. 2m30 later, after basically done the same thing as my first session I’d reached the same point. A frustrated dicklet, a frustrated pillow and a desire to pee.

Hopefully, things don’t get weird now between me and my pillow as, although it’s not a good fuck, it’s rather nice to sleep on. It does have me worried though as it’s not speaking to me.

Quote:
What about an anal orgasm. That would be great. Maybe on cam as well. She can try it once a week for half an hour.

After this orgasm she can have a nice orgasm while humping XD. Double pleasure for a nice achievement.

I’ve also been attempting this one but again getting further away the more I try. Oddly I’m feeling more and more uncomfortable with anal the more I do (even if I keep the amounts low, reasonable and use lots of lube). Things just don’t feel good for me with anal, and although I do like the dirty feeling it gives me I end up in a similar situation as with the pillow. Less aroused rather than more.

Sorry puppy I’ve tried (not 30-minute sessions but 10 and that was more than enough for me and my ass). Anal’s back relegated to my dislikes for now. I do wish my mind worked differently but the joys of anal will elude me for a while yet (and may just not be for me).
Posted in Sub Diving
Views 1210 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    No worries about not being able to. You can ignore my tasks for now until you feel ready for them again. Or even totally, at least you tried.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pariahterror View Comment
    No worries about not being able to. You can ignore my tasks for now until you feel ready for them again. Or even totally, at least you tried.
    O, I'm back denied now so can't really try but yes I'll try to edge or at least get closer by anal when I'm denied. Definitely, something I want to do but probably can't (or just need to find the perfect toy/angle or something).
    Posted 04-19-2019 at 12:07 PM by PrincessJessica PrincessJessica is offline
  3. Old Comment
    So inspiring to read your perseverance here, even if it ended in frustration. I think you've done well!

Connie