Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Christmas came early (or is it late?) - Part 1

Posted 05-16-2021 at 01:31 PM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)

I’ve been gone from gD for a while. Life has been crazy, in the best possible way. Following your professional dreams is exciting and terrifying in equal measure. It also meant that I had no mindspace left for submission, and eventually it led to me saying goodbye to the best Dom to walk these forums (I may be biased). I lasted 100 days of denial—95 until parting ways with DM, and 5 more because it didn’t feel right to just have an orgasm straightaway. Plus… 100 days seemed fitting.

Now...
getDare Addict
Posted in Session reports
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Stairwell strip and masturbation dare

Posted 05-15-2021 at 09:35 AM by ClaireScott

Hello fabulous readers. I came across another dare that I found interesting in a forum here, suggested by SirD. The challenge which I borrowed was:

Put on a skirt, your tallest pair if heels, bra, thong, and a crop top or tank top. Go to the stairwell, edge and leave an article of clothing. Repeat until you are at the bottom floor in nothing but your heels. At this point you may cum and then walk back up the stairs and collect your clothing. If you are daring enough don't put any of it...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Happy Cum Day King Jaro

Posted 05-10-2021 at 11:01 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Today marks 365 days that Jaro has been denied. One full year without the pleasure of an orgasm. I honestly don't know how he managed it. I would have died; spontaneously combusted.

As his Domme, I wanted to give him an orgasm so many time this past year. But Jaro had a goal in mind and I wanted to support this goal. One full year without draining his balls in the pleasurable eruption of his worm sperm.

I am so so proud of my worm. This was not an easy feat. There were...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I was asked if I was on the spectrum

Posted 05-10-2021 at 08:39 AM by andrew_b

Those of you know even a tiny bit will know that I enjoy chatting about exhibitionism, particularly when it involves some element of being dared to something risky

Anyway, I had been chatting to this girl on reddit and we were getting on great (so I thought). I'm fully aware that I can be a bit much for some people with how much detail I like to go into for dare ideas, this I'm sure is why plenty of conversations with people don't last

It seemed to be going fine, then literally...
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Public dice roll dare with desperate pee 😱

Posted 05-09-2021 at 02:31 PM by ClaireScott
Updated 05-09-2021 at 02:40 PM by ClaireScott

Thank you everyone for your responses from my last post. Your kind sexy words (and dick pics - OMG! LOVE!) have definitely motivated me to keep going!

For this weekend, I got a dare from Tommytomjj which I thought was interesting. Here’s the dare:

So I would like you to roll a dice an hour before you go outside. This is how many glasses of water you have to drink before you go out (and obviously you can’t use the toilet once you start the dare). Drink them all before you...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Getting ready for public masturbation 2nd attempt (Reader participation at the end 😉)

Posted 05-07-2021 at 11:53 PM by ClaireScott

So if you have read my blog entries, there was an attempt to masturbate with my apartment door open and to lay with my pussy exposed for 5 minutes after I orgasmed while using a cum ejaculating dildo. I failed the first time (read my entry to find out why) so I decided to try it again Thanks to a challenge by Mini.

The challenge this time is not as straight forward as currently I am challenged to be fully naked when at home, to not have any underwear on when outside my apartment, and that...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Back on GetDares

Posted 05-05-2021 at 01:27 AM by ClaireScott

Hello everyone and sorry for my absence. I’ve been encouraged by your messages and comments and thank you all for taking the time to connect with me

It has been a bit difficult to do dares with all the restrictions happening and there is only so much a girl can do in her apartment between virtual classes. I have been living with some “rules and conditions” imposed by some people I know on here, and that has been going on for the past 2 weeks. So that has kept things a little more interesting...
Posted in Uncategorized