Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rate this Entry

Birthday Spoils - Part 2

Posted 09-05-2021 at 01:23 PM by Butterfly

Continued from part 1

The day after my birthday I had to wake up pretty early for a hair appointment. I spent the morning being pampered and getting my hair colored and cut and the most wonderful scalp massage (really is there anything better!).

When I returned home, there was a special package sitting on my front step. I wasn't expecting a package, so I was a bit surprised. I rushed inside to open it up and it was from my Gerbil!!! It was a beautiful box of treats - chocolate, a cute water bottle, candle and unicorn stuffy.

It was then time for Mr. Devious and I to head to our hotel getaway! We loaded up the car and drove an hour. The suite was amazing. It was really large and beautiful with a jacuzzi tub and a king size bed. We spent our first night playing a board game, ordering pizza, watching a movie, having a bath, going in the pool and hot tub and just enjoying some time together.

The next day we had a lazy morning, went swimming and then I spent some time doing my hair and makeup. I have worked hard this year and lost a significant amount of weight and have been feeling pretty good about myself, and so I had asked Mr. Devious if he would be willing to take some sexy photos of me in the hotel.

We had a mini photo shoot, and then we got dressed up and went out for an early dinner and a walk at gorgeous park. The weather was so beautiful. We stopped to take some special photos of my feet for Jaro as well.

When we got back to the room, we ended up having an accidental 3 hour nap (ooops!). It worked out though because it meant that we were nice and rested for a Birthday play session.

The first thing that we did was try out the nipple stretchers that Jaro had bought me. These were amazing and ouchy - which was a feat in itself because usually nipple toys don't provide enough ouch for me. However, they have one flaw ... they are a bit heavy and they don't stand up on their own. So when we are home and playing with them, I think we want to rig them up somehow so that they are attached to the ceiling and therefore able to freestand better. Otherwise, they were pretty fun, and I can't wait to play with them more and experiment.

After we detached them, I got into doggy style on the bed and Mr. Devious began by giving me some birthday spankings. We had brought the new paddle as well as a flogger. The flogger is so amazing and makes me feel like I can drift into sub space so easily. He kept switching back and forth between the flogger and the paddle, teasing me with the sting and the softness.

Then he turned on the wand and put it against the panties that I was wearing, teasing my clit through them. It wasn't enough. I wanted more but he stopped too soon and went back to flogging me.

And then my panties were being ripped down and I felt a cold, hard intruder at my ass. A glass plug. If the plug from my birthday session was too big, this one was massive. I didn't think it was going to fit. But Mr. Devious kept working it in, slowly and surely, and with one final push it was in. I was so full. I didn't think I was going to be able to keep it in, but thankfully he went back to distracting me with the vibe and the flogger and the intensity of the plug lessened a bit.

Of course he wouldn't let me cum right away, that would be too easy. He brought me to the edge a few more times while he continued to paddle and flog me at the same time. But finally he held the vibe against me tight and let me release the building orgasm.

After a short break I switched onto my back and Mr. Devious inserted a glass dildo. The feeling of the dildo, against the plug was SO FREAKING INTENSE! I thought I was going to die.

I actually couldn't cum right away because it was TOO intense, but the feeling was just so amazing. It was rubbing right against my gpot and it was making my belly ache and this feeling of heat rising inside me.

Mr. Devious kept turn the wand on my clit between low and high and I felt like I was constantly on the edge of cumming but just wasn't able to cum and then finally he just moved right to the right spot and I exploded into the most amazing orgasm.

My night ended with another bubble bath and the deepest sleep brought on by an orgasm coma.

My Birthday celebrations came to an end on Saturday night when we had a little gathering of friends and family in our backyard. We had a fire and outdoor movie where we watched 'Wedding Crashers'. We roasted hot dogs, made s'mores, are chocolate and candy and popcorn and Mr. Devious made homemade potato chips and ribs. Of course there was also rainbow cupcakes! It was an amazing ending to fabulous week of celebrations.

I am so thankful for all the love and friendship that I have been surrounded with. I really feel so spoiled - not with things, but with love and support. I am a very lucky Butterfly. Thank you to each and every person who took the time to wish me a wonderful day. Thank you to each one of my partners who took the time to make me feel special, or who put the effort into making my day one of a kind. You all mean the world to me. Thank you!!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 784 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I am so happy what a wonderful birthday you had. You totally deserved that.
  2. Old Comment
    My guess is that the stretchers. Are the ones you posted in discord?

These look devious and sexy!
  3. Old Comment
    Glad you had an amazing Birthday! you deserve all the loveliness!
    Happy Birthday lady �� xx
    Posted 09-06-2021 at 04:50 AM by LittleMissSass LittleMissSass is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ScarletMaid View Comment
    My guess is that the stretchers. Are the ones you posted in discord?

These look devious and sexy!
    Yes, those devious and delicious little devices were the stretchers.
  5. Old Comment
    You are a great joy to spoil, Princess. And you deserve every bit of it!!!