Updated 04-08-2017 at 09:31 AM by wild trout

Really hard ones (that girl wanted some public tasks) :

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****
Quote:
Originally Posted by wild trout
Quote:
i'd rather try after 90 days. I'd love have an orgasm, but i'll complete the challenge :) so what are the next tasks?
Here's the tasks for this week, as you suggested, you'll get less points from them and it's gonna be quite harder. :)

4 points : Do you like jogging ? I hope you do. You'll have to go for a little run. Firstly, I want you to hide the keys of your handcuffs far from house, about 20 minutes if you walk. Then, go back home and undress. I want you to be completly nude, and all you'll have to do is handcuff your hands behind back. It must be daytime, something about 14 p.m. Then you must run fetch the key, untie your hands, and come back home still naked.

3 points : Can you stay a whole day home ? If yes, you'll have to spend it with hands tied/locked behind back and you'll have to keep your ball/ring gag in your mouth except for eating. If you have to communicate, you'll have to find a way other than speaking. You may untie yourself just before going to bed.

5 points : I liked the task I gave you where you had to stay locked to a lamp post waiting someone to unlock you. Actually, I want you to try again earlier. Daylight must still be quite luminous, and you must be naked. Then, you'll hand cuff your hands around the lampost and after throwing the keys. This time, you want be in front of post ; you'll have to lock your hands behind back, so every one can see your breast. You'll have to ask someone to unlock you, again. :)

1 points : send me a report on each task performed :)

Have fun :D
excellent! Now it seems 'hardcore' with less points. All 3 are accepted, and i'll send a report as soon as they're done

This one was from someone else, who played it hard :

Quote:
Hello
Thank you very much for the tasks and effort you put in it. Of course i go for every task. And they seem quite fun.

Quote:
Hey ! :D
This morning, like each morning, you earned one point ! :)
Here's the tasks you may do to get extra points before your next tasks. You have lots of toys, so it's way easier to be creative :D :

+6 point :
Let's keep you busy for one evening during the following week. You'll perform a little bondage session.
You're gonna have to wear your latex mini-skirt, tights and shirt (or something else if you prefer, as long as the whole set is in latex).
The problem with bondage is that it's often funnier with some stimulation (which is impossible 'cause of chastity). So we'll have to find a way to keep you busy.

First of all, you're gonna have to lock your feet in the spreader bar, and put the ring gag where it belongs.
Then, you'll have to set up a dildo in front of your mouth, so you can suck it freely without your hands.
I guess you know some kind of release system (ice/cd tray/etc...). Set it for ~1 hour. and lock your hands behind back (besure you can reach the keys, and always have an other release system/mobile phone is something go wrong).
You have that time to suck the dildo and deepthroat it as many time as you can during this hour. Try to remember how many time you deepthroat it.

100 - that number is the number of hours you must wear something in latex (whatever it is) during the 7 following days.

If the ring gag is too small to let a dildo enter, then you do not have to wear it.

+3 point : As the previous was kinda hard (or not, tell me so I can adjust for the next time ;) ) this one will be rather simple.
You're gonna have to sleep 2 nights bound to the bed in anyway you want. It may be spread eagle, hogtied, but you have to sleep with some kind of bondage. Be sure it safe, long term bondage can be very dangerous for blood circulation, so always keep some slack.

Don't forget to answer me if you do one (or both) tasks, so I can keep track of your points, it's very important.
If you have any question, do not hesitate asking me ;)

You may (only if you want) send me a report of your tasks to get one extra point. It'll be a pleasure to read it.

This one was for a guy, this time. Normal difficulty.

Quote:
Quote:
Here's the tasks you may do to get extra points before your next tasks :

+3 point : You must wear a butt plug for an entire night, with hands tied together in front of you. You may also add a tight crotch rope over the buttplug to earn one extra point.

+3 point : Your next meal must be eaten with a clothespin on each nipple, your balls tied tightly, a butt plug on and the, wear this costume******* until the next meal (after the one you just ate)

Don't forget to answer me if you do one (or both) tasks, so I can keep track of your points, it's very important.
Costume one is done, buttplug is prepared for bed tonight (currently 11pm)

This one was for someone in normal difficulty as well.

Quote:
Quote:
Here's the task you may do to get extra point before your next tasks :

+1 point : Let's try to train your ass. You'll finger your ass with only one finger for 1 minutes. Then, you'll add one finger and finger your ass for 2 minutes. Then 3 fingers for 3 minutes, etc.... Until you reach 5 finger. Then fist yourself for 5 minutes ! ;) If you have a plug, then plug your ass after the fisting is over, you may only remove it after 3 hours.

(I'm quite tired and there's more and more participants, so it's now difficult to make 2 tasks per person, so tonight it's only one ^^' )
Oh boy that was different. Took like an hour to get there. =^.^=

I want to remind you that all tasks will be done according to the difficulty, and based on your limits/likes ! You have absolutely worries to have about that, and you can still choose not to perform them !

If still, you have any question/doubt, do not hesitate asking me ! ;D
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4121 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You dares look good
  2. Old Comment
    Wow, these are amazing! So clever and hot! ;-) Looking forward to this!
  3. Old Comment
    I may have to have my slave do these
  4. Old Comment
    I may have to have my slave do these