Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

1514 Spankings & 15 Edges (with recording)

Posted 02-03-2018 at 06:51 PM by Butterfly
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:30 PM by Butterfly

Mr. Devious was so freaking sweet last week and made me a thread to help make me feel better after we received some bad news. In this thread he allowed people to give me spanks by posting compliments, jokes or gifs.

Every 100 spanks, also earned me 1 edge.

I ended up with a grand total of 1514 spankings and 15 edges!!!!

243 Hand
106 Star Crop
227 Heart Crop
91 Red Flogger
197 Black Flogger
182 Whippy Cane
75 Ratan Cane
182 Ping Pong Paddle
136 Brush
75 Teaspoon

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180203_125856.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	573

Because we received over 500 spankings, I also had to record the session for everybody. You can listen to that here. Just a warning, it is about 45 minutes long, but it does end with a mind blowing orgasm (or two).

Just a few comments:

*I asked Mr. Devious to let me do this spanking with my pink plug in my ass. The extra fullness made each spanking feel so good as I clenched around it. It also helped my edges come quicker.

*I received my spanking while on my knees on the bed. I wore a black thong which is sheer at the front and white lingerie with a ruffled back (see photo below)

Name:	7.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	570

*The floggers don't normally hurt, but they freaking hurt when Mr. Devious went super quick this time. It was a whippy sort of pain.

*The star crop is a lot worse than the heart crop. I actually told Mr. Devious after that he went easy on me with that one.

*Because there were so many spankings, Mr. Devious did tend to start each implement rather light but he did work up to some mighty hits.

*The ratan cane is the worst. It is very thuddy and I was squirming so much that I almost hit Mr. Devious in the balls and his chest.

*Sometimes it was hard to focus on the vibrations because the pain of the implement was distracting and making me squirm.

*The whippy cane got me once on my back, and once on my thigh and it fucking hurt!!!!

*I was getting very sweaty and desperate as Mr. Devious was making me hold my edges while he continued sets of spankings.

*I think I swore a lot!

*You will hear in the recording that Mr. Devious asks me how I am doing, and I respond once with green and once with blue. Green means that everything is ok. Blue means that I am doing great and I don't want it to stop.

*By the end I was a pool of horniness. I was so wet, body slick with sweat and I was pleading him to let me cum.

*Once the recording ended, Mr. Devious laid on the bed with me and held me. In the 10 minutes that he did that, he got up to check the marks and they were already disappearing. In the photos, you can see a few welts, and one big swollen spot on my left butt cheek.

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	283
Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	571Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	574

*Other than that one spot, the rest of the marks have since disappeared.

*Once the recording ended, Mr. Devious made me edge another dozen or so times, gave me another 50-100 spankings and two more amazing orgasms.

*My panties that I was wearing were so wet when we were done, that I probably could have wrung them out!

I want to say a HUGE thank you to Mr. Devious for creating this thread for me. Not only did the gifs, jokes and sweet messages cheer me up, but the spankings were a type of therapy all on their own. You know me so well and take such good care of me. I love you so much.

And to everybody who posted in the thread: you are all amazing! I don't know what I would do without you. I have been struggling so much this past week, but everytime I was ready to cry, I was able to go to the thread and read new jokes, look at funny or cute pictures and gifs and smile. You guys rock!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

As always, I hope you enjoy my pictures and recordings. If you want to see & hear more from me, I would love to hear from you. Compliments encourage me to do this more and more.
Views 1396 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This is excellent! Your reports are always so thorough and fun Miss!

I'm glad it all helped and you had fun!

Thanks for sharing in the fun!
  2. Old Comment
    This is an amazing report. I really get a sense of what went down. Thanks for writing this!
    Posted 02-04-2018 at 02:31 AM by Gingerminger83 Gingerminger83 is offline
  3. Old Comment
    This was so much fun to do and record, we've never done a recording this long in one session and I know it was exciting for both of us. If you enjoyed the recording please let us know! It takes a lot for us to put ourselves out there like this, so supportive comments are very welcome.

Also to my little Butterfly, you were amazing throughout the whole session and I'm very proud of you!
  4. Old Comment
    That recording was awesome!

I love floggers and was looking forward to hear the specific sounds but I adored all of it and paired with the descriptions here was so vivid!
    Never imagined this could be done all in one session, but orgasm in the end proves it was worth it

Thank you Butterfly for the recording (and the photos!)