Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Kinky Bucket List Update

Posted 12-29-2017 at 07:08 PM by Butterfly
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:37 PM by Butterfly

Awhile ago I posted my kinky bucket list.Over the last few months, I have been working on a few of the items on the list, and I thought I would update you all on how that is going:

* Try my anchor plug
When I wrote this list, I had a Large anchor plug that wouldn't fit into my ass. I was sad, so I bought the mini version of the same plug and although it is smaller than I wanted, it was able to fit in no problem. It feels really good. Even though it is only a little bigger than one of my favorite glass plugs, the feeling is a lot more intense because it pushes against the walls of my ass which makes it feel even bigger. The only problem with this plug is that it pops out when I have something inside me vaginally, this mean sex is interesting since Asslvr has to dodge flying plugs! It does make for some giggles though.

I do hope to continue to try and fit the bigger one inside me.

* Try a Sybian
So this one hasn't happened yet, but I now have access to one that I can use when I am brave enough to do so. Asslvr and I are already talking about making this happen.

* Explore breast bondage
For one of the rounds in the Fight to the End Contest, Asslvr used my boobs to tie up and show off his rope skills. I love the feel of the rope around my breasts, and it made the nipple clamps even more intense, which was very yummy! I can't wait to explore this even more in the near future.

* Domme a Dom (I have my hit list :P)
I had the opportunity to Domme a Dom a few months ago, however, after only one week he disapeared. I have not yet found my next victi.... I mean partner.

* Go to a local kink event
Asslvr and I spent a lot of time researching the kink community in our area and we had decided on a Munch to attend. However, before the date of the Munch, we came across an event for a Play Practice Party. It was a great opportunity as the event was geared towards people who had never attended a play party before.

It was super scary! But we decided to give it a shot. I honestly felt like throwing up as we sat in the car waiting to go in. Finally I got up the courage and we went in.

Everybody was really nice and we were given nametags and sat down and listened to an orientation. When everything was done, we took a tour of the playspace. They had a lot of really equipment, including a sybian which I am very excited to play with one day.

We didn't do any kind of playing that night, but we loved being able to watch other scenes, talk to other kinksters, and get a feel for the space.

We now have a one year membership so we are looking forward to going to other play parties, and hopefully playing at a few.

* Use a remote controlled sex toy on a date
getDare helped us choose to scratch this item off our list, and it was a lot of fun. I had actually been dreading it and wanted to back out, but we had planned this date specifically for this purpose, so Asslvr wouldn't let me.

Before we left to go out for dinner and a movie, I had to grab the wireless remote vibe from our toy drawer. We hadn't used it since the first time that Asslvr and I met in person. I had forgotten how big it was!

I was able to bargain with Asslvr and only had to wear it during the movie, so we went to the restaurant and had a yummy dinner. On the way to the movie theater though, I was especially nervous. I cum really easily, I also get really loud and you may not know, but I blush pretty easily too. All of these different thoughts were running through my head as we drove. My tummy was in knots, and I wanted to hide.

When we got to the theater, Asslvr sent me to the bathroom to put the bullet vibe inside my panties, tucked against my clit. When I was in the bathroom stall, I could barely breathe, this was so scary! After I had it tucked into my panties, I unlocked the door and took a step out. There was no turning back now. While I did that, Asslvr went to the concession stand. The theater was VERY busy that night. There was at least 100 people in line. When I left the bathroom, I had to go and stand in the crowded concession area and wait for Asslvr.

I could feel the large vibe against my clit, rubbing as I walked, applying pressure as I stood and waited. I felt like everybody knew! I was so happy once Asslvr was back beside me. I felt so much more safe and secure.

We got out drinks and headed to our seats. Of course we were at one of the farthest auditoriums and had to climb almost to the top of the stairs to get to our reserved seats. When we got to our reclining seats, I was flustered and I swear it took me 10 minutes to get ready to finally sit down in my sit. Once seated, I handed the remote to Asslvr with a gulp.

Thankfully the movie we were watching was a comedy. There wasn't a lot of really quiet moments, and people were making a lot of noise. Asslvr was pretty nice and didn't turn the vibe on too often, but when he did, I definitely felt it. It would buzz to life and I would startle. Thankfully Asslvr kept it on low (although I found out later he wasn't trying to), but even on low I would start to rock back and forth in my chair and moan a little bit, wanting it to be more.

I don't know how he managed, but Asslvr wouldn't even look at me when he turned it on. Instead, I would look at him and stare at him with a death stare and eventually I could see him smirk, which made me even more blushy!

He never kept it on long enough for me to edge, but I wanted to! It was an eternal struggle, I wanted him to keep it going so that I could edge, or even cum, but at the same time, I dreaded every time that he turned it on. The worst part though, was the anticipation in between him turning it on.

When we left the theater, I kept the vibe in, but Asslvr gave me the remote back. I was kind of relieved, but I was soooo turned on. As soon as we got home, I grabbed my magic wand and Asslvr gave me a few edges before making me cum.

I have to say it was a good first experience and I do want to do it again!
Views 747 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    A really intersting read about your expanding experiences. Mostly sounds like a good fun year, at least relating to the list. Hopefully 2018 can continue in a similarly fun vein