Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > kittenlyss

Rate this Entry

Trolls Welcome Here

Posted 07-17-2014 at 02:26 AM by kittenlyss
Updated 01-17-2015 at 06:16 PM by kittenlyss

To all our lovely trolls,

I feel like you are underappreciated. I don't think people realize how much you do for us.

Without you, I might not:

-understand just HOW awesome all of the awesome people here really are. It's always good to have comparisons available.
-have discovered most of the little triggers that activate my FUCK OFF mode.
-have figured out how lucky I am in finding my fantastic dom Almost.
-laugh nearly as often. You have occasionally made me laugh to the point of having a stomachache and tears streaming down my face.

I'm sure there are other ways you've enriched my life, but they don't spring to mind at the moment. But, seriously, thank you for the service you provide to the community. Just in case you didn't know realize how much value you have.

HAPPY TROLL APPRECIATION DAY!!!
Views 1171 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    All very good points - even little encounters remind me how very, very fortunate I am to have my Dom. And we all need a giggle once in a while

I am also seeing how perfect your Tinkerbell avatar is for you - sweet, cute, and the prettiest little thing, but such sass and fire when one of your buttons is pushed...
    Posted 07-17-2014 at 03:06 AM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by naughtylittlegirl View Comment
    All very good points - even little encounters remind me how very, very fortunate I am to have my Dom. And we all need a giggle once in a while

I am also seeing how perfect your Tinkerbell avatar is for you - sweet, cute, and the prettiest little thing, but such sass and fire when one of your buttons is pushed...
    Thanks! I know most of it sounds sarcastic (and, ok, it's at least half sarcastic), but I really am sincere about a lot of that stuff. I feel like everyone has a purpose. They COULD choose to be less off-putting in their contributions. And, if I get the sense that they mean well, but just don't know how to go about things, I'll do what I can to assist.

If I get a ridiculous "Will you be my slave?" or "Wanna do a dare?" message of any sort from someone, I'll typically at least go through their profile and give them a few pointers. I've had a few who were receptive. So I consider it worth the effort.

But, right now, I'm jonesing for a truly epic troll encounter. *sigh* But it's only fair if I let them approach me.
  3. Old Comment
    I have on occasion mildly scolded someone who has contacted me making unreasonable requests out of the blue and suggested at the very least they start reading through subs' profiles before contacting them - always politely and with an offer to be friends, because I am not upset or even really offended by it ever. And I have been fortunate that most people have been pretty receptive when I say that no, I will not call them 'master' and my name is Tink, thank you very much, not 'sub', and then we can chat a bit from there. But this one time tonight, he went too far...

And I love sarcasm immensely - it tends to work best when there is a thread of truth through it. You are absolutely right, there is always a purpose to the encounters we have, and I do realize how good I have it when I run into some of the more...interesting situations.
    Posted 07-17-2014 at 03:39 AM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  4. Old Comment
    I seem to attract the buggers like wildfire - but heaven forbid I ever troll the trolls with my trollception.

Additionally, remind me to tell you of the new classification I came up with some time ago and keep forgetting to mention to you.

Trolls are fun and we've made a game of it too ^^
  5. Old Comment

Am I be welcum here?
    Updated 07-18-2014 at 02:47 AM by drwarschauu
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by drwarschauu View Comment

Am I be welcum here?
    ur prezents allweighs grately apreesheatid