Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Part #10 Relationship

Posted 08-29-2014 at 02:31 PM by MasterDaddy02

It is Friday, and I have not written like how I want due to being busy, and not really in the mood that is best to share. Yes, for me there is that need in which you must be in to say, what is on your mind. In my last blog, I brought out some very strong responses to some of my comments. Which shows that there are people, who think a.long the same lines as I do. The respect for a sub slave, is the most iimportant thing that comes to heart. The training, teaching,communications, feelings, honesty, trust, challenges, control, caring all in my mind are what makes a sub slave, see how that are very importance factors in that special relationship. Because, a lot of the relationships count and hope for the best, due in part from starting out private with just nicknames being use instead of real names. That is why the "trust", is a very major key from the start. I for one take the word "trust", very serious.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 559 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments