Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Phaade

Rate this Entry

The First day of Denial & Expectations

Posted 12-02-2018 at 11:57 AM by Phaade

Soooo... My Denial started yesterday on the 01.12.2018. A saturday.

After I had closed my Denial Thread I went straight to bed, because it was late already.
So I didn't have time to realize that I am now officially denied for a little over 3 months!

When I woke up yesterday morning I was greeted by a little erection. I don't know if I was just unlucky or if my body already new something bad was up.
But it was then when I realized that I would not be able to cum for a. long. time.
Longer than ever before actually.

The day itself was pretty boring. I didn'T have to got to work because I took the day off to eat at my moms house.
So the entire day I was just home and cleaned up.
But I already started to feel more horny than usual. I think it is a mental thing, but being denied makes it much more easy to get horny. The tiniest thing made me me get hard.
For example when I was washing my clothes I put away the dried ones and I had to undo the clothespegs. I have played alot with them before and sometimes I think about it and smile a bit, but this time I started to get hard almost immediately and that was new!
I can't lie, I felt a bit betrayed by my body. It was like the guy down there wanted to tempt me to already break the Denial...

After that I tried to avoid everything that I used for kink purposes in my flat. It kind of worked out and I went through the day fairly good. No major erections atleast.

When I had to go to the dinner I was really glad!
Not only would I eat a really nice meal, I would be distracted from kink and could focus on other things.
We talked about christmas and New year and so I didn't have any more "problems" for the entire evening.

When I arrived back home it was quite late already. I went to bed after about 30 minutes because I was really tired and went overboard with eating
That was the first day of 99 and I will be sure there will be alot more times I will struggle.

Expectations
I will be completly honest. I am sure that it will be very hard to get through this Denial time. I never did close to 99 days, but I wanted to try it and now is the time to do it ^^

I thing the Edges will be the hardest thing to do. Jerking and edging while not being allowed to cum seems so frustrating it already drives me insane! I will have to be really careful not to cum accidentaly.

Spanking! Im actually looking forward to it. I enjoy it alot and since I don't have to jerk off and can focus on the edges and pain I think it will be fairly easy.

Cumming.
I heard alot about it. How Denial makes the orgasm much more intense and amazing. I really hope it does!
Im looking forward to the day I can cum again and hope it will be as good as everyone says and maybe it will get me hooked on longterm denial. Who knows!

Well I dont have many more expectations. I just think it will make life a bit "harder"
But I will let myself see what the Denial leads to and how it affects me and my life
Views 1503 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This is the kind of blog that people find interesting since it includes a lot of thoughts and feelings without being overwhelming. I'm sure many people will follow it even if they don't write a comment.

I'm just thinking, the timing of this is like going into the dead of Winter and just waiting for Spring when you can shoot up and grow again. Just like Mother Nature plans every year.
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you very much! That comment really made me smile and motivates me to keep going!

Maybe it really is a bad time to do Blogs for attention. Everyone is stressed with Christmas and stuff so I guess its normal to have less people on here right now. I myself only can come here because I changed my Major and have to wait a few months to continue studying. Or I would have 0 time at all lol

I will definitely keep going and maybe some more people stumble over my Blog, I will sure to go look for other cool blogs and try to help them get attention too. There is so much potential here!