Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Slutty Little Blog

Rate this Entry

My PM Dares

Posted 11-29-2018 at 08:06 PM by Your Toy
Updated 11-29-2018 at 08:46 PM by Your Toy

Here are all my pm dares:
PM me "HYDRATE" and I'll drink a glass of water.
PM me "CREAM" and I cream my whole body from head to toes with skin cream, a lotion or something similar.
PM me "FOOTWORK" and I will thank my feet for carrying me around all the time and kiss them.
PM me "MASSAGE" and FEET, ASS or BREASTS and I will massage my feet, ass or breasts.
PM me "FACE DOWN ASS UP" and I will get on my knees, put my face on the ground and lift my ass into the air.
PM me "STRIP" and I will undress at the very next occasion within my limits.
PM me "NUDE X" and I will get nude and stay that way for X minutes.
PM me "DOE" and I'll get on all fours, reveal my naked buttocks and wiggle my ass like a doe in heat.
PM me "GROPE" and I will grope myself for 5 minutes thinking of you.
PM me "REWIND" and I will repeat the last 5 PM dares I got before yours that I still remember or manage to look up. If they are fewer than 5, I will repeat the next 5 PM dares I get after yours.
PM me "COMMANDO" and I will wear no underwear tomorrow.
PM me "NO BRA" and I will wear no bra tomorrow.
PM me "SKIRT" and I will wear a skirt tomorrow
PM me "SPANK X" with X up to 50 and I will spank my butt cheeks X times.
PM me "LOOK" and I will try to have a look at the breasts and crotches (covered or not) of all people I see as best as I can for 24 hours.
PM me "NO NO" and I won't use the word 'NO' or any of its synonyms for 24 hours.
PM me "DOGGYSTYLE" and I will only pee naked and with all my hands and feet on the floor for 24 hours.
Pm me "GROUND" and I will use no furniture for the rest of the day.
PM me "DON'T MIND" and I will get naked, forget any human worries, lick myself and play around like a mindless pet until you give me permission to stop.
PM me "BOWL" and I will only eat & drink from a bowl on the ground not using hands for the rest of the day.
PM me "SNOUT" and I will eat my next meal with my mouth only, no hands or cutlery allowed.
PM me "HORNY" and I will get naked, crawl around like an animal and frequently sniff on everything and hump objects like a horny dog for at least 20 minutes (you pick time).
PM me "TRAIN DEEPTHROAT X" with X up to 100 and I will perform X deepthroats.
PM me "TRAIN DEEPTHROAT TIME X in Y" with X up to 100 and Y between 1 and 10, and I will try to perform X deepthroats in Y minutes. You may punish my throat severely if I fail (for punishment you may break my anal limit for ass to mouth).
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 957 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments