Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jon's World.

It's like a normal world, only weirder. Now with 100% more poetry!
Rate this Entry

Writing Task #1 - A Love Letter to ToastyWarm.

Posted 01-13-2015 at 05:36 PM by An_Jon

This falls as part of my determined effort to write more. TW was kind enough to give me a task though this thread: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=206199

Here is the result:

My love, tw.

Forgive me here if I sound as though I have lost myself. As I write these words my heart is racing, my hands are shaking and my lips long to be reunited with your touch. My world is a much darker place since we parted. I miss the warmth you brought me, the safety your arms provided me with, and, most importantly, the understanding of the world you gave me. None of my words can do enough justice to what you meant, so instead I am going to use a quote:

“there isn’t words yet/ for the comfort I get/ from the gentle lunette/ at the top of the nape of the neck that I wake to.”

This would be true, of course, if you were here right now. The song, Lunette, is about the comforts in life; the things which help life make sense and the bad days feel better. You were that. You were my comfort. You were the thing which I returned to when life was unfair; when I needed comfort and love. I miss you, and I can’t wait for the day we are together once more.

Until this day I will keep waiting, and remembering. I don’t, however, like to dwell too much on the past. You aren't my past; you are my future. In that future we will live together. Find a house just outside of the city; one with a big, secluded garden. Somewhere we can enjoy each other’s company, and excited each other with nakedness. Somewhere we can explore the deepest meanings of power exchanges. Somewhere we can, to be frank, fuck wildly.

I want you back here, so that I can call your body ‘mine’. We’ll live our life in a bliss filled with romance and unstoppable passion. I can’t wait at all.

Normally, that is where I would stop, but seeing as though it has been a while since I have been able to communicate with you I thought I’d take the time to give you a much fuller picture of what our life back together again will be like.

When we are together you can be mine again. When we have finished our conversations about power-play and the thrills of controlling someone you can resume being just mine. We will have fun, just like we used to. On those long summer weekends when we don’t have to care about a thing we’ll be able to spend lazy mornings just lying in each other’s arms. Yeah, you’ve heard that written a million times before; therefore I’ll write more like someone who knows, loves, and cherishes you.

There will be so much teasing, just like we used to do. I will torment you with so much pleasure that a well-placed kiss will set you over the edge. I will treat you like the beautiful, but filthy woman that you are and ought to be. That is who you are, and you are perfect because of it. I will make you so wet from whatever I have at my disposal: be it the tip of my tongue or a hard, throbbing cock. I’ll know that you’ll stay on the edge for as long as I want you there. You’ll feel sexy even when I humiliate you, because you’ll see what it does to me. I’ll know how much you want me. You’ll know how much that makes me want you even more.

You’ll be mine to control and humiliate, but no matter what I make you do we both know that I will never push you over you limit. We both know that we will only ever do what excited the other. The best thing we can ever do together is have fun. At the end of every night I want to fall back with you in my arms, laughing. The surge of emotions we will both feel whenever we see each other will be enough to make our days. When we reach the point where we cannot keep out hands off one another again I’ll know that I’ve made the perfect choice in life about who I want as my love: you.

There is something, however, that we both know deep down is even more important than the passion we feel when we’re together. The fact that, even on the days where our passion cannot quite reach the intensity of the sun we’re still glad to be in one another’s company is the best proof that we are simply meant to be together. We will sit, cuddle and watch Netflix on the sofa with our scruffiest clothes on having not bothered to even shower ad yet you will still be the most beautiful, perfect person I know. Even on your bad days you are better than the best of the rest and I want you to know how much this makes me want you back in my life. Come back now, I need you.

One day in the future we will be sitting together and we’ll reminisce about this letter. Hopefully we will laugh too. Then we’ll hopefully hold each other close and thank whatever we can think of to thank that we are together again. My life was perfect with you in it, and it can never be so again until you are back. Our passion, friendships and mutual filthiness will see us play out our lives in a bliss which can only be formed out of utter, undying love. Even when you’re standing in the corner being punished you will know that I love you. Even when crying after an argument you’ll know that I love you. Especially when I make you into a naughty school girl and you get sent into my office for a spanking; then you’ll definitely know that I love you.

Most importantly, throughout all of this, I’ll know that you love me back. Behind all of your perfect prose, kisses, smiles, embarrassment and jokes I’ll know that you love me as much as I love you, and that’s more that can be contained in this world that we know.

Until that perfect day that you’re back here, kisses,

aj.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1286 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You made me blush!

Dear aj,

I have packed my bags and will be home by midnight. I never knew how you felt about me and now that I know not even the wildest of beasts will keep me from you.

I am leaving for the airport as soon as I finish this letter. I don't have a ticket and I don't know when the next flight is but I must get to the airport so that I am that much closer to you.

Soon we will be together. We will exchange power. You will control me. However you cannot stop me from getting back to you. If you were to tie me up I would escape so I could find you. If you were to lock me in a corset and chastity belt I would break out in order to put my body close to yours.

I am yours. Take me. Do with me what you want. Tease me; thrill me; bring me to the sweetest orgasm in the world. Or don't. I will remain next to you no matter what may happen.

I am sorry I left you. It was a mistake I never should have made. As soon as I was on the other side of the door I was not just alone, I was lonely. I have been spinning silently in space ever since that day.

For this mistake, I give myself to you, mind and body. Do with me as you wish. Humiliate me. Hurt me. Make me cry. I will love you through whatever punishment you choose.

I send this off with love, knowing I will be in your arms and under your control very soon.

kisses,

tw
  2. Old Comment
    You guys are great writers. I look forward to reading more from you both, thank you so much!
  3. Old Comment
    Wow!! Really interesting in how true feelings are coming. For toastywarm, to hop a plane, to flew so very fast. Good lucky for what you truly will face.

Hope it is what you truly expected.