Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

triple events

Posted 04-22-2019 at 12:57 PM by Pariahterror

In this longer easter weekend I had some more time to do stuff. It all started with a pedicure.

The pedicure was apparently done at an appartment when I got to the address. Nothing wrong with that. I went up and could look in the window. There it was being done. I was seated near a livingroom (could see the tv and a kid).

At last the pedicure happened, it actually felt pretty good. After my nails were done, it was time for the paint. First a base layer, then paint and at...
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average.

Why I love to touch.

Posted 04-22-2019 at 07:32 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Tags touch

Sam’s boy toy was asked to post a 300 word blog on why he loves to touch so much. So here goes..

Sam’s toy boy loves to touch because if feels so good, because when he gets horny his cock just craves attention, because it helps keep Sam’s toy boy very horny, and Goddess Sam likes her toy boy to be horny and her toy boy likes to keep her happy. Sam’s horny toy boy loves to touch because he likes to edge, and Sam’s horny toy boy can’t edge without touching (well VERY rarely he may manage...
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized