Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Story: My boy toy Part 2

Posted 09-24-2016 at 01:01 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-02-2016 at 05:57 PM by CSasha

Part 1

I started to love the control over my boy friend. Since the first session, he was much more eager to serve me in daily live and less annoying with sexual innuendos. In fact, he avoided them now, aware of how embarrassing the details could be in front of his fellow students and friends. On the other hand, I had been quite excited by our playful experiences. I gave him some days to get used to the cum eating and only applied it every two or three days. In return, I now threatened...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: My boy toy Part 1

Posted 09-24-2016 at 01:00 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-02-2016 at 05:56 PM by CSasha

He was a whole head taller than me and at the peak of testosterone, which gave him high energy but also an incredible level of arousal suppressing his brain activities. Though I was nearly four years younger, I noticed his childish thinking and irresponsible character. But he also was adorable, somehow like a big happy baby face. As he used his muscles, time and effort to court me, I agreed to engage. Very soon my new boyfriend expressed his urge to have sex with me, first subtle and shy, but consistently...
Oracle
Posted in Stories