Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lokelake's I don't know

Rate this Entry

The First Ever Getdare Prayer!! Inspired by the Man himself... Depp!!!!

Posted 09-21-2009 at 06:10 PM by lokelake

I would like to thank depp for the prayer idea. He first suggested having me do an opening prayer when I enter the chat, but I said to myself, you know what, not everyone on getdare uses the chat, so I think it would be fair if I post a prayer as a blog entry, so that everyone would be able to read it. So Depp… this prayer is dedicated to you.

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit (make the sign of the cross) amen. Our Heavenly Father, we thank your blessing on every passing day and night either here on getdare or in the real life. Father, we thank you for blessing depp with the knowledge to come up with such a great site, and he wouldn’t be able to think up of a great site like this unless you blessed him. May you help him be able to maintain this site. Heavenly Father, we would like to have greater thanks as you have showed us the way of life through your Son Jesus Christ, we here on getdare, fully appreciates that. May Jesus Christ guide us here on getdare to eternal life, and have him open our eyes to happiness!! Amen.

This prayer was created and said by getdare’s minister (as that is what I think chaplain is) and Resident Genius, Lokelake
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1967 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Blasphemy!

or something.
  2. Old Comment
    That's actually really sweet. Nice one Loke.
    Posted 09-22-2009 at 04:46 AM by CollaredBlondie CollaredBlondie is offline
  3. Old Comment
    He is a heretic! He follows the church of st. depp the dareful, when clearly the church of the holy getdare are god'd chosen people!

Burn him!! Burn him!
  4. Old Comment
    I think my goal of sending Loke to hell has clearly been accomplished by this point in time. Ever since I sold his soul to Satin he has been acting strange.
  5. Old Comment
    Well Depp, Jesus saw I was inocent, so he took me out of hell.
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lokelake View Comment
    Well Depp, Jesus saw I was inocent, so he took me out of hell.
    Weird, i keep calling his house and no ones home . Ahhh, maybe he doesn't want to talk to me, although, he did tell me to buy an xbox xD.

Yeah, it seems Jesus doesn't like PS3's.

But being serious, i'm happy for you, as a Catholic, i know, not the best religion to be.