Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Blog post 20 - Hucow story

Posted 04-17-2016 at 10:34 PM by RainbowSky

I winced as someone stepped on my foot, again. The whole end of term party wasn’t my sort of thing but my dance friends had persuaded me it would be a great night and they would stick with me the whole time. And I’d stupidly believed them but within half an hour of arriving three of them had got chatted up and wandered off to dance with the random people and the other four were in relationships and had soon disappeared with their significant others. Leaving me alone, and awkward at a party I didn’t even want to be at, with no way home until the others decided to leave. And even if I tried to call a cab to get home, I’d first off have to find phone signal and second wait an hour for it to turn up at least because we were in the middle of the countryside in a farmhouse. I sighed and headed over to the juice table. I looked at the juice table sceptically. I was trying to avoid anything with alcohol in but at a house party, who knew what any of the items on the table had been spiked with. I picked up the apple juice pitcher and sniffed it. I retched. The smell of vodka hit my nose and brought back extremely bad memories of the last time I’d drunk vodka, not voluntarily – my drink had been spiked. I placed the jug back on the table and then turned away regretfully. I was never going to find anything to drink here. I picked up a cleanish cup and headed into the kitchen. I rinsed it out and then filled it with water and sipped it slowly stood leaning against the counter.

A guy about my age entered. “Hey Sweetie, enjoying the party?” he asked. I shrugged.

“not really my friends left me and they dragged me here when I didn’t really want to come,” I explained.

“Not a social butterfly then,” he said. I shook my head. “I’m Luke. This is my house, and my party. If you want to chat or something you can come grab me. I want everyone to enjoy whether they are party animals or not,” he said. I smiled gratefully as he left and leaned back against the counter top and closed my eyes trying to block out the sound of the party. I opened them again and I sighed. I downed my water and headed out the farmhouse into the road, grabbing my phone out my dress pocket as I did so. I wandered around outside until I got a bar of signal. I called a taxi and asked how long it would be. I hung up after they said three hours. I could definitely walk quicker than that. I started wandering across the farm’s field. I knew the main road was behind it and it would be the quickest route. “Hey, out the field,” a voice called. I turned to see Luke heading towards me. “Oh it’s you again. What are you doing out here?”

“Heading home,” I said.

“Well can you not go across the field? You’ll ruin the crops,” he said. I raised an eyebrow but headed back towards him. As I neared him, I paused in pain. My head aching. He looked concerned. “Are you ok? Why don’t you come in for a moment and get another drink? I’ll give you a lift home. You don’t look well,” he said. I nod in agreement, thankful that there was someone who cared enough. He took me back to the farmhouse and sat me at a chair in his kitchen. He gave me another glass of water and went to go get his car keys. I sipped at it but my headache got worse until…

There was a pain in my neck, my knees and my head. I slowly opened my eyes. I tried to stretch but something was stopping me. I glanced around me. I was laying on a stable floor, my lower legs bounded to my upper thighs. My neck felt heaver and when I moved my hand to my neck I felt a huge metal collar attached followed by a short chain, attached to a peg in the floor 5m away from me. I sat up bringing my body with me and then realised something equally uncomfortable. I was stark naked. I blinked several times hoping it was all just a dream. But it wasn’t going anywhere.
“Good morning slut,” a now familiar voice said. I rolled my eyes.

“What have you done to me Luke?” I asked. He just smiled at me and dumped a bowl of mush on the floor in front of me.

“Well now you ask I suppose I can tell you,” he said. “You seemed very interested in the farm life last night that I thought perhaps you’d like to live here. As my hucow.” My jaw dropped.

“What?!” I asked. “You want me to pretend to be a cow?” I asked.

“No. You’re going to be a cow. Not pretend. You will produce milk, act like a cow, eat like a cow, be a cow in every sense of the term,” he said grinning brightly. “And there’s nothing you can do about it.” He slapped my ass. “Get on your knees and hands,” he demanded. I didn’t want to but his malicious smile made me think twice and accept it. I did as instructed and he walked behind me. I felt cold metal press against my cunt and then my ass cheeks. There was a series of clicking and then Luke came into view again. “There. Perfect, you’re huge tits exposed and constantly teased, your own cunt hidden, never to be touched and pleasured. You’ll be constantly aroused from the milking but never allowed to come. It’s perfect. My little pet,” he added sarcastically. “Stay like that. Don’t move. I’ll be back soon.” He said. I was too scared to move anyway. When he came back he had an actual cow milking device. I stared at it, terrified. He crouched down in front of my face. “Ah, you’re so scared. Good!” he said. He reached between my chest and the floor until his hand touched my breasts. He clamped the first udder milker to my breast, the second to my other one. He ran the cable to a plug source nearby. And flicked a switch on. The milkers started tensing and releasing and I felt the pain building up in my breasts and the arousal of my body increasing. “How much would you like me release you and give you a rest?” he asked. I shuddered, my body curving upwards with arousal. He grinned. “not happening. You are staying here for life. Stuck in that chastity belt, made to produce milk for my coffee.”

I felt a tear run down my face as he left the stable.

It took a week of constant milking for my glands to produce milk for Luke to use. In that entire week, he didn’t remove the milker once. He didn’t even clean the stable. He’d come in, tease me, give me some disgusting mix of food, then leave. Leave me in pain, to lay down in my shit and piss. My knees hurt when he forced me to stay on my hands and knees because of the way my legs were bound so I often had to curl up on my side. My legs ached permanently from their bounds and I was scared that if I ever did escape I wouldn’t be able to walk because of muscle loss.

Every day after I started producing milk, he’d come in, unchain me for 10 minutes, allow me to crawl around while he shovelled my shit and emptied the milker of my breast milk for his coffee. My mind started going numb with the dullness of life. When he spoke to me, I could barely form cohesive sentences because I was so numb to it all. I was in a permanent state of arousal as well but the chastity belt was so damn tight my hands couldn’t get anywhere near. That heightened state of arousal led to slurred words until Luke acknowledge that I was finally just making sounds. Sounds like cow. I’d started believing it. My knees had got harder, my hands and arm muscles stronger, my voice stopped working.

To prove he owned me he got a tattooist in who dyed my skin milk white before tattooing black spots to me. Purely for his pleasure and purely so I would never be able to go back into the real world. My head was shaved and kept shaved as was the rest of my body, except my cunt because the chastity belt never came off. Any shit or piss I did got squished on the inside until it fell out the sides of the belt.

His final moment of my destruction was the branding. I’d probably been there about a year, I’d turned very grumpy and sullen but numb and highly aroused. He came in brandishing a metal rod with a piece of metal in a logo attached to it. It was glowing white when he came in. He forced me onto my knees so that I was staring at his midriff before he plunged the logo against my right breast. The pain was unbearable but my thoughts were cloudy with arousal and lack of words meant I squealed. He repeated it on the left. Once gone I stared down at the black skin and cried. I really was just a cow for his use. I felt the throbbing in my nipples continue where he was still milking me and rolled onto my side.

Word count: 1625

Personal feeling when writing it: The idea of being a hucow is intriguing and got me aroused and the idea of chastity doesn’t bother me because of the fact that I’m asexual but the permanency of the story was scary to write about.
Posted in Topical
Views 3650 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Now I can understand why you said the user manual was not your masterpiece. I can see you really put some feelings in to this one. I do like imprisonment stories, so this is probably going to be one of my favorites.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Runesmith View Comment
    Now I can understand why you said the user manual was not your masterpiece. I can see you really put some feelings in to this one. I do like imprisonment stories, so this is probably going to be one of my favorites.
    I still wouldn't consider any of my writing as masterpieces. They just don't feel perfect.