Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AshleyZuk

Rate this Entry

Truly amazing...

Posted 08-24-2010 at 10:48 PM by AshleyZuk

Wow, my electric toothbrush is truly amazing (and cheap)... I have to say it has quickly become my second most favorite toy. And, the fact that I can bring it anywhere--even through airport security--makes it even better!

This past weekend, I traveled "up north" to the U.P. (yeah, you Michiganian all know what I mean) and performed in a show. I, of course, brought the toothbrush with me to the theatre--after all, oral hygiene is paramount, he he. Let me just say, between "warm up" and "places," I used the toothbrush 4 times...

Early this evening, after work, I was feeling usually naughty so I went to the store and bought another one of these toothbrushes. After I got home, I used them both at the same time (different orifices)... OMG!! I lost count of how many times my teeth was cleaned...

xxoo
Ash
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4740 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You have teeth in your vagoo and butt?
  2. Old Comment
    *remembers the movie, "Teeth"*
  3. Old Comment
    LOL... nope, no teeth @ those places... just didn't remember how many times I brushed my teeth.

On the other hand, I definitely remembered how many times I used the toothbrushes, both last night AND this morning...

Also, I found some store-brand alkaline batteries, both AA and AAA, on sale for bulk packs @ Radio Shack. I am all set for the new school year...
  4. Old Comment
    Sometimes I look at my toothbrush and have a fleeting thought, but then I just put back on the sink...