Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Swimsuit modelling

Posted 03-26-2023 at 03:57 AM by RainbowSky

As part of the threads I created a few months ago, I agreed to try on all my new swimsuits and take 3 photos in them - 1 from the front, 1 from the back and 1 from the side.

I was a little bit nervous about this as photos is a limit but I knew the photos weren't going to go anywhere (well, except 1 that I have to post on here as part of one of the threads achievement goals).

My BF asked if I would like him to take them, but I told him no as that would make me feel even more anxious about it all. So instead, I set up a box on my bed, set my camera to forwards facing and set a timer for 10 seconds. I then darted into the shot, pressed the button again, reset and repeated for every swimsuit that has so far arrived and tried them on (many for the first time).

Many of the swimsuits are childrens and it was odd how well they fitted, similarly the adults were all brought at least a size too small (generally xxs). But again seemed to fit well. It was humiliating and what was worse was going through the photos afterwards, and editing each one - cropping out my face and head, removing photos from the background which might reveal who I am and hiding a tattoo (again a potentially identifying feature).

The photos were all put into an album and looking at them, the swimsuits seem to look quite cute and fit well - but for me they are still humiliating.

Now I just have to choose which one to upload (my BF did suggest to upload them all but I'm a bit too nervous for that.) The photo will be able to be found here as soon as I make a decision.
Views 791 Comments 10
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 10

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Can't wait to see your photo, hope you eventually feel brave enough to post the all as suggested
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rockgrimes View Comment
    Can't wait to see your photo, hope you eventually feel brave enough to post the all as suggested
    Thank you. It has been uploaded.
  3. Old Comment
    I do hope it is one of the super cute swimsuits. Can't wait to see it. Also hope you are persuaded to upload the rest too, although I understand the hesitation. Did you remove the liners in your suits?
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Comment
    I do hope it is one of the super cute swimsuits. Can't wait to see it. Also hope you are persuaded to upload the rest too, although I understand the hesitation. Did you remove the liners in your suits?
    Yes they were removed
  5. Old Comment
    That is a super cute suit. Great job for being brave and stepping outside of your comfort zone!
  6. Old Comment
    Awesome, encore pls xxx lol
  7. Old Comment
    Very nice pic of you, you should not be ashamed to share a pic of all of them. Very lovely body.

I would really like to see the white one.
  8. Old Comment
    Thank you everyone. I've uploaded all the photos from the front (not the side or back views) for people to see.
  9. Old Comment
    No back views?
    That's like only telling someone half a story

Bravo though. Took guts to upload. Well done.
  10. Old Comment
    Well done. They look great