Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 27 votes, 2.07 average.

Just some thoughts...

Posted 03-24-2019 at 09:57 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 12-16-2019 at 07:46 PM by SilverBlue

With my dare, there are a few recurring tasks that happen every week. I don't often mention much about these as I feel like I'd be repeating myself.

So, I was thinking, is there a way I can get people involved with these recurring tasks?

Recurring Tasks:
Find hook-ups! - You must meet a guy once a week that you meet through the internet for a fuck - your choice of site.

You must spend 15 mins a day with a butt-plug in and let a guy fuck your ass once
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

The Effects of Edging and Denial

Posted 03-24-2019 at 04:58 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I created a thread awhile ago asking for topic ideas for blogs. One of the suggestions that came from sissyBrittx was to discuss the the effects that edging and orgasm denial has in subs physically, mentally and emotionally.

I felt like this is something that I couldn't really comment on alone, and so I sent out some PMs asking fellow getdarians to help me give a wider view on this subject. In this blog I will share my own thoughts and feelings, but will also be providing quotes from
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Exploring new (and cold) waters

Posted 03-24-2019 at 01:59 PM by Pariahterror

Today the sun would shine and I finally had the courage built up to go for it. it is about sunbathing on a beach in public in my bikini. And I succeeded.

First i rode to the beach on my bicycle. had my coat on. My underwear existed out of my bikini. I felt it hanging aroung my neck the whole time. First i scouted around. Waited for some time to get to the beach and walked around a bit. It was a nude beach I went to, but if noone is there, can be in bikini.

eventually i went...
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized